Ko’olau Waterfall Hike Details
Experience views including the Ko‘olau Mountains, native and introduced species of flora and fauna, streams and pools
Narrated nature 1.5-mile round-trip hike along a privately-owned jungle trail
A spectacular view of Oahu’s windward coast and a 35 foot waterfall
Complimentary trail snacks and a water bottle
How to prepare
- Comfortable clothes
- Socks and closed toe shoes
Included in package
- Round Trip Transportation from one of our 2 pick up locations.
- Approximately 2 mile hike
- Professional tour guides
- Rain Ponchos
- Hip Pack
- Mosquito repellent
Schedule & pick-up location
- Pick up at 8:58 to 9:00 a.m. from Waikiki on Paki Ave. Use 3710 Leahi Ave for GPS and walk to bus stop.
- Tour concludes at 1 p.m.
- Total hike time, approximately 1.5 hrs.