DIAMOND HEAD HIKING
Start your day with a hike around Diamond Head and take in the gorgeous views of South Oahu in every direction. This spectacular crater is a famous landmark on the edge of Waikiki.
- Hike Diamond Head Crater
- Morning Shuttle Times
- Moderate Difficulty 1.6 Mile
- 3 Hrs. Thurs. To Tues. Waikiki
BOOK YOUR TOUR
More Great Oahu Hiking Tours
Rainforest, Waterfall, And Movie Sites Hike
Available rain or shine, this 2-mile trek will not disappoint. Hike through the dripping jungles of Manoa Valley to a 150-ft. waterfall. Along the way,... More
from $50.99Like 12 likes
- Complimentary transportation from Waikiki
- Dripping jungles and a 150-ft. waterfall
- Traverse through famous movie locations
- 3.5 hour tour
Ko’olau Waterfall Hike
Join us on our guided waterfall hike! This is a mild to moderate hike over dirt trail with rocks and roots. Hiking time is approximately 1.5 hours.... More
from $85.95Like 3 likes
- Roundtrip Transportation from Waikiki
- Hike through private lands
- See the Ko-olau Waterfall up close
- 1.5 hour Guided Tour of the Rainforest
Hawaiian Waterfall Hike Tour
Explore the jungle of Manoa Valley on this guided hiking tour. See the incredible 150 foot Manoa Falls.... More
from $85.95Like 4 likes
- 3.5 hour Guided Tour
- Hike Through Manoa Valley
- See Manoa Falls
- Check in: 7:30am Return: 11:00am
5/5 (179 Reviews)
- Hawaii Tours delivers experiences. Book Hawaii better by going with locals who treat you like ohana.
- No Interest Payment Plans
Pay over time with no risk to you.
- Be Part Of The Ohana (family)
Support sustainable operations, communities, & families like yours.
- Best Experiences & Value Guarantee Guests share great reviews about our top-rated local travel team.
- 24/7 Guest Services & Support
- Free Cancellations & Easy Refunds
Full cash or credit refunds on every experience.
- Be Treated Like You Are Ohana
See how Aloha truly feels when you travel with us.
- Custom Vacation Packages & Tours
Specializing in all-inclusive Hawaii vacation packages for groups of all sizes.
- On-Island Managers, Guides & Owners
Travel in style and comfort across Oahu, Maui, Kauai & Hawaii Islands