Hula & Fire Dancers
Hawaiian Feast w/ Kalua Pig
Captivating Hawaiian Stories
Live Demonstrations & Coconut Husking
Photo-Op w/ Dancers
- Adult $140.00
- Child $75.00 (5-12yrs) 4yrs and under are free
Indulge in a Hawaiian feast worthy of King Kamehameha—with Polynesian delicacies such as kalua pig, roast chicken with mango & green peppercorn sauce, fresh island fish, tropical fruits & salads, and unique island-style desserts.
- SALADS Kamuela Tomato Salad with Calamansi Vinaigrette Island Potato Macaroni Salad Sweet Potato Salad with Macadamia Nuts and Coconut Flakes Fresh Island Ahi Poke Island Greens with Papaya Seed, Lilikoi and Oriental Dressings Fresh Assorted Island Fruits Somen Salad with Oriental Dressing Lomi Lomi Salmon Poi Hawaiian Sweet Bread Rolls
- ENTREES Imu Pig Station with Honey Mustard and Plum Sauce Steamed Fish with Light Oyster Sauce and Oriental Vegetables Local Island Fish in Coconut Sauce Huli Huli Chicken Chicken Luau Parker Ranch Shoyu Braised Short Ribs Stir Fry Vegetables Steamed White Rice Hawaiian Sweet Potatoes with Coconut Glaze
- DESSERTS Haupia Cream Puffs Mango Squares Kona Coffee Cheesecake Pineapple Upside Down Cake Coconut Haupia Chocolate Macadamia Nut Diamond Banana Cream Pie Squares Regular and Decaffeinated Kona Blend Coffee, Specialty Teas
- KEIKI BUFFET (Ages 12 and Under) French Fries Chicken Tenders with BBQ Sauce and Ranch Dressing Mac and Cheese Assorted Cookies Miniature Regular and Chocolate Milk Boxes, Juice Box
- Schedule 5:30pm – 8:00pm
5:30pm: Local artisan market, Hawaiian cultural education and interactive family stations-try traditional ‘Kapa Stamping’ and ‘Coconut Husking’
- 6:00pm: Live music provided by Hawaiian trio, live demonstrations and instruction on Hawaiian culture & history, and dinner service, as our Hawaiian feast is unveiled
- 6:45pm: Keiki (Children) invited to sit in front of Main Stage
- 7:00pm: Legends of Hawaii Show-The main event with Polynesian music, drums and dancing!
- 8:00pm: Photo opportunity with our dancers, the perfect souvenir
The Legends of Hawaii Luau is available on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 5:30pm in Kamehameha Court at our oceanfront resort – Hilton Waikoloa Village, on the Kohala Coast of Hawaii, Big Island.