Night Dive Manta Ray Tour Features
- Price & Availability
- Sample Itinerary
- Dive Includes
- Cancellation Policy
- Special Instructions
Dive With Manta Rays Off Kona Coast
Rated Best Dive In Hawaiian Islands
Easy and Safe Ocean Access For All Levels
Scuba Dive & Snorkeling Options
Available seven nights a week
Beautiful 3 Hour tour starting just before sunset
Price & Availability
|Divers, Rental Gear Available||$119.00|
|Snorkelers, Rental Gear Included||$110.00|
- 5:30 pm – Check-in
- 6:00 pm – Get in the ocean, along the Kona coastline just after sunset.
- 7:00 pm – Drawn by lights, witness Manta Ray feeding on plankton right in front of you
- 8:00 pm – Return to the shore after enjoying the show.
- 2 Scuba Dives with a Professional Guide
- Tanks and Weights and dive light
- Sandwich, snacks, and drinks
- We have a 24-hour cancellation policy.
- Changes or cancellations made with less than 48 hours will result in a full
charge cancellation fee with no exception.
High Season (Christmas) Cancellation Policy
- We have a 48-hour cancellation policy.
- Changes or cancellations made with less than 48 hours will result in a full charge cancellation fee – no exceptions!
|OBSERVE ONLY||No touching. Resist the urge to “pet” the mantas. This will rub off their protective mucus coating. Do not chase, grab, or try to take a ride on the mantas. This doesn’t benefit the animal in anyway.|
|DIVER POSITION||Divers must stay on or near the sand, rubble or boulder bottom. An open water column is necessary for the mantas to maneuver. Avoid contact with coral, sea urchins, or other marine life. Form a semi-circle with your group.|
|SNORKELER POSITION||Snorkelers must stay on the surface and keep legs horizontal. Do not dive down into the water column.|
|LIGHTS||Divers please shine lights up into the water column to attract plankton. Snorkelers please shine lights down.|
|BUBBLES||Divers try to time your breathing so that you don’t blow bubbles up into the manta if it’s passes over your head.|
|TAKING PHOTOS or VIDEO||When taking underwater photos or video, be considerate of people and mantas. Minimize your equipment in the water column and let the mantas come to you.These guidelines were first established in 1993 by manta dive operators in Kona, Hawaii. Reviewed again in 2013 by manta tour operators (dive and snorkel operators).|
- Divers Must Bring
- Certified Divers bring C-Card
- BCD, Regulator, Wetsuit, Mask/Fins/Snorkel gear
- Rental gear available @ $30.00 / person.