Maui Spectacular 90 Minute Helicopter Tour Details
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- Price and Availability
- Sample Itinerary
- Cancellation Policy
- Special Instructions
See Hana From Above
View East Maui’s Lush Forests
State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guides
Flight Recording Available for Purchase
Dramatic waterfalls cascade thousands of feet into the ocean below.
Touch down for twenty minutes on the slopes of Haleakala
View West Maui’s Forests and Waterfalls, including the Wall of Tears – Over 17 Waterfalls Flowing at Once
Combine the best of Blue Hawaiian’s West Maui and Hana/Haleakala tours, with an added mountain landing at Ulupalakua Ranch on the slopes of Haleakala! Our state-of-the-art ECO-Star helicopters offer unobstructed 180-degree panoramic viewing, first-class comfort, and limit the number of passengers to a maximum of 6.
Meet your expert pilot and State of Hawaii-certified tour guide at the Kahului Airport, then take off towards the West Maui Mountains to seek a birds-eye view of jagged mountain ridgelines, countless waterfalls, and hidden valleys. A highlight of this area is the Wall of Tears, a rare sight where 17 misting waterfalls pour over the cliffside to the valley below.
From here, you’ll fly above historic Lahaina town and the incredible partially-submerged Molokini volcanic crater, one of only three of its kind on the planet. This exciting tour then offers you the chance to take in the rolling pasturelands of Ulupalakua Ranch and enjoy a refreshing drink when you land directly on the slopes of Haleakala’s volcanic crater!
The second leg of your flight will take you above Haleakala to explore the other-worldly landscapes of the globe’s biggest dormant volcano. Then, you will fly towards East Maui, where the environment will become lusher. Take in panoramic views of the Hana Rainforest, Road to Hana winding along the coastline, bamboo forests spreading wide, and natural pools and waterfalls that peak out from the dense rainforest. The 45-minute flight over East Maui and Haleakala then circle back to Kahului Airport.
Price and Availability
- Departure: Check in at the office 40 minutes before flight time, Kahului, Maui. The office address will be in your confirmation email.
- Time: Available flight times vary. Please make approx time request on booking page.
|8:20 AM – 8:30 AM||Check-In At Kahului Airport|
|8:30 AM – 9:00 AM||Meet Your Pilot And Tour Guide|
|9:00 AM – 9:20 AM||Helicopter Tour Of West Maui Mountains, Lahaina, & Molokini Crater|
|9:20 AM – 9:25 AM||Land On Haleakala Volcanic Crater|
|9:25 AM – 9:45 AM||Enjoy A Refreshment And Explore Ulupalakua Ranch’s Pasturelands|
|9:45 AM – 10:30 AM||Helicopter Tour Of East Maui: Road to Hana, Waterfalls, & Rainforest|
|10:30 AM – 10:35 AM||Land at Kahului Airport|
- All passengers are required to present a government-issued photo ID. International passengers must present a valid passport.
- For passengers weighing over 250lb (113kg), an empty adjacent seat is required to be reserved to balance the aircraft safely and charged at 50% of the seat price.
- Children under 23 months of age may fly on an adult’s lap free of charge! Please provide the child’s weight at the time of booking.
- Weather and wind conditions may subject tour routes and sites visited to change.