Molokini Afternoon Snorkel Sail Details
- Trampolines to lounge and relax
- A friendly and Highly experienced Captain and crew
- High-quality snorkeling gear is included with your package as will a fun water toys and flotation devices such as foam noodles bodyboards and flotation vests.
- Available to rent are High-quality Olympus underwater 16 Megapixel digital cameras and wetsuits.
- We’re equipped with comforts like onboard restrooms and fresh-water showers.
- The entire experience is about 3 hours
Tour Maui in a featured luxury sailboat, and spot any of the five types of sea turtles that live around Maui. Keep an eye out for the most common turtle, the Hawaiian green sea turtle, or maybe catch a rare siting of a hawksbill, the second most abundant sea turtle to this area, but also an endangered species.
Come aboard our luxury catamaran, the Malolo, for a 3.5-hour afternoon tour and snorkel adventure, as you sail to snorkel sights, and soak in the beauty of the partially sunken island. Enjoy exploring the depths of Molokini island and Turtle Town, two iconic snorkel sights that feature Hawaiian green sea turtles, and vivid coral reefs. (These areas may be substituted for calmer water of Olowalu.) Flotation vests and body boards provided as alternatives to snorkeling for those who want to continue soaking in the sun and the sights. Complete the adventure with Hawaiian Mai Tai drinks, and food and refreshments. Relax, explore, and experience all that Molokini has to offer.
Price & Availability
Tour Unavailable Mondays and Wednesdays
- 12:30pm – Returns: 4:00pm | Check in at: Ma’alaea Harbor-Slip 87
|Child (3-12 yrs)||$34.55|
2 yrs and under are free.
What To Bring
- Non-Aerosol, Reef safe Sunscreen (over-spray from aerosol makes boat decks slippery)
- Light Cover-Up or Light Jacket
- Camera (make sure you’ve got lots of storage on your media card)
- Perhaps Some Extra Cash (should you want to buy some cocktails, rent a wetsuit or underwater camera, purchase a souvenir t-shirt, etc.)
- For those over 21 years of age, a PICTURE ID is required if you would like to be served alcoholic beverages from our open bar.
- If you have your own snorkel gear and feel more comfortable with it, you are welcome to bring it!
SAFETY FIRST: Your safety is important to us! Each of our crew members is Red Cross certified and excellent swimmers. While snorkeling, we make sure there is ample crew, both in and out of the water, for your assistance and safety.
WHALE WATCHING: From December 20th – April 20th, this trip additionally features outstanding humpback whale watching action!