- Tour Details
- Open Bar
- Optional BBQ Lunch ($7.50 per person)
- What To Bring
- Special Instructions
- Adult $47.12
- Child $34.55 (3-12yrs)
- 2yrs and under are free
Your Afternoon Coral Gardens Snorkel Trip includes
- A complimentary open-bar of beer, wine, sodas, juices and filtered water
- We provide you with all your snorkel gear and expert instruction.
- For those who like less swimming and more floating, we have flotation devices of almost every kind that make it effortless to enjoy the ocean!
- We’re the only snorkel trip on Maui who offer “See Boards” (A unique, oversized, sturdy boogie board with a built-in viewing port so you don’t even need to snorkel to see some amazing sights below.) These are ideal for kids or even grown-ups who don’t swim.
- We’re equipped with creature comforts like onboard restrooms and fresh-water showers.
- For some great fun, you can MAKE A SPLASH sliding down our Water Slide into the warm, blue waters of the Pacific Ocean!
- Additionally, the Four Winds II is the only snorkel tour, in Hawaii, to feature a GLASS BOTTOM BOAT
- A complimentary selection of Sodas (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite), POG (Passion, Orange, Guava Juice Blend), Filtered Water, Ice Tea, Coors, Miller Genuine Draft Beer, MillerLite Beer and Foxhorn Chardonnay.
Optional BBQ Lunch ($7.50 per person)
- This optional Barbeque Lunch (grilled right on board the boat) offers your choice of Hamburger, Marinated Chicken Breast or Veggie Burger (for those who prefer not to eat meat) served with a Sesame Seed Bun and all the trimmings (cheese, tomato, onion, lettuce), or choose the All American Favorite, Hot Dogs! Add some Maui Potato Chips and you’ve got it made in the shade! Once you smell the barbeque, you’ll be hungry, guaranteed, especially after snorkeling!
What To Bring
- Non-Aerosol Sunscreen (over-spray from aerosol makes boat decks slippery)
- Light Cover-Up or Light Jacket
- Camera (make sure you’ve got lots of storage on your media card)
- Perhaps Some Extra Cash (should you want the BBQ lunch, rent a wetsuit or underwater camera, purchase a souvenir t-shirt, etc.)
- For very young children, we suggest that you might want to bring a swim vest that your child feels comfortable wearing.
- For those over 21 years of age, a PICTURE ID is required if you would like to be served alcoholic beverages from our open bar.
If you have your own snorkel gear, and feel more comfortable with it, you are welcome to bring it! However, we do provide sanitized, quality snorkel gear and flotation devices free of charge.
- 1:00pm – Returns: 5:00pm | Check in: Ma’alaea Harbor-Slip 80
- SAFETY FIRST: Your safety is important to us! Each of our crew members are Red Cross certified and excellent swimmers. While snorkeling, we make sure there is ample crew, both in and out of the water, for your assistance and safety. We also have a certified scuba diver in the water for those that SNUBA.
- WHALE WATCHING: From December 20th – April 20th, this trip additionally features outstanding humpback whale watching action! Also, during this time of year, we can not utilize any of our sport fishing gear because of the whales.