Atlantis Submarine Dive Tour Details
See Coral and Colorful Tropical Fish
1 Hour Underwater Exploration
Departs from Kailua-Kona Pier
Headset Narration Available in Other Languages
Begin your undersea adventure at check-in at our office across from the Kailua-Kona Pier at least 30 minutes prior to departure. We will then take you to our boat which will shuttle you out to the waiting submarine.
For a full 45 minutes, you are submerged beneath the waves along the Kona coastline. Reaching depths of almost 100ʻ, we can see the rich coral and abundant marine life that makes a 25-acre coral reef itʻs home.
Our 48-person sub comes with audio narration in a lot of different languages so everyone can listen and learn as we glide past various underwater features. Go in a sub and be amazed today.
- Check in at the Atlantis Ticketing office 30 minutes prior to tour time
- Board the Malama Kai shuttle boat for transfer to our submarine.
- Begin your undersea adventure!
- Return to the shuttle for transfer back to the pier
- Total 1-hour tour with 45 minutes submerged in the submarine.
Price & Availability
|Adult (13+ years old)||$124.00|
|Child (At least 36″ Height)||$38.00|
This tour operates daily with scheduled departure times at 10:00 am, 11:30 am, 1:00 pm and 2:30 pm.
- Children MUST be a minimum of 36″ in height to ride the submarine. Each guest is required to independently navigate a nearly vertical 10-step ladder into and out of the submarine. Food and beverages will not be provided on this tour.
- All tours are in English. Headset providing narrations in Japanese, Korean, Mandarin and Spanish are available upon request at no additional cost.