Ultimate Kauai Helicopter Tour Details
- Waialeale Crater Views
- Na Pali Coast Sights
- Tons of Cascading Waterfalls
- Lush Valleys Of Rare & Native Plants
- Tropical Rainforest Overflight
- State of Hawaii Certified Guides
The Ultimate Kauai Adventure begins with an excursion over Waialeale Crater. This volcanic landscape, a remnant of the explosive volcanic activity which created the Hawaiian islands, is incredibly lush and verdant thanks to being one of the wettest places on earth. The torrential rains accumulate and flow over the cliffsides, creating impressive, sparkling waterfalls that dot the landscape as far as the eye can see. See Alakai Swamp, an extensive wetland system formed from the rainwater runoff from Waialeale Mountain where many rare animals and plants make their home. Don’t miss the part of the narration in which the amazing waterfalls featured in the opening credits of the old time tv show, Fantasy Island are pointed out!
Price & Availaibility
- Departure: Check in at the office 40 minutes before flight time, Lihue, Kauai. The office address will be in your confirmation email.
- Time: Available flight times vary. Please make approx time request on booking page.
For your safety and comfort, passengers weighing 250lbs or more, and couples with a combined weight or 450lbs or more, are required to reserve an additional seat. All passengers must weigh at least minimum 35lbs. Hats and oversized bags are not permitted on the Aircraft.