UMAUMA DELUXE ATV EXPERIENCE
Hop on a single, double, or quad ATV and hang on tight! Speed along the 5.5 miles of dirt trail, taking in the unbeatable views of the famous Hamakua Coastline and the sea beyond. As you and your friends speed through along the dirt trails you’ll glimpse the many waterfalls along the Umauma River.
Stopping at a pond you can choose to go for a swim or just enjoy your local snack. After 2 hours of raucous ATV fun, hop back on the ATV and take the trail home. You can wipe off the dirt but you won’t be able to get that smile off your face!
Umauma, Big Island, Hawaii
Umauma Deluxe ATV Experience Tour Features
ATV Trail Ride
Hop on an ATV and enjoy 5.5 miles of dirt trails. Pass waterfalls and the Umauma River. Take in the amazing views of the Hamakua Coast. There will be plenty of photo opportunities along the way!
Umauma Pond Swim & Snack
After a 5.5-mile trail ride you’ll be ready to cool off. Take a break at a pond where you can swim or just sit back and enjoy the light snack provided.
Choose Your ATV
Choose from a single, double, or 4-seater ATV. It all just depends on who you want to spend the tour with – and who is doing the driving! Don’t feel like driving? Hop on a guide’s ATV as a ride-along for all the views without the hassle of driving. With so many options, there’s a seat for everyone!
Umauma Deluxe ATV Experience Tour Details
- Price & Availability
- Activity & Event Itinerary
- Cancellation Policy
- Special Instructions
ATV Ride & Swim
All Levels of Experience Welcome
Ride Solo, on a 2 Seater or a 4 Seater
Morning & Afternoon Tours Offered Daily
Friendly & Fun Guides
See Waterfalls & Views of the Hamakua Coast
Swim in a Pond by the Umauma River
Hop on an ATV off-roading vehicle and hold on tight! With single, double, or quad seating arrangements, there is a seat for everyone who is ready to feel the wind in their hair as they speed along the 5.5 miles of trail. Take in gorgeous views of the Big Island’s famous Hamakua Coast. Get views spanning from the hillside to the sea. Race your family and friends through expansive fields and speed along the red dirt trails taking in the beauty of the waterfalls and Umauma River. When you are ready for a break, a stop at a swimming hole offers a place to relax. Jump in for a swim at the pond. This 45-minute break is the perfect time to have a local snack. Then hop back on the ATV for the finale, better known as The Pit. This is your last chance to go fast and get dirty before heading back after your 2 hours of fast fun. You’ll leave your ATV with the crew but your smiles and laughs - and maybe some mud - will go home with you!
Price & Availability
1.5-Hour ATV Experience At Umauma Ranch In Hakalau
|1 Seater (Driver only)||$212.00|
|2 Seaters (Including Driver)||$323.00|
|4 Seaters (Including Driver)||$547.00|
- Available Twice Daily.
- Check-In At 9:30 AM & 1:00 PM At Umauma Experience.
- Prices Range for Vehicle Type. Children 4-11 must ride with a parent.
- Must be 16+ years old to operate your own ATV and 18+ years old to drive others.
- Total Tour Time With Check-In Is 2 Hours.
Activity & Event Itinerary
|9:30 AM||Check-In & Safety Briefing|
|9:40 AM - 11:30 AM||ATV ride, Snack & 45 minute Swim|
|11:30 AM||Guests Depart|
|1:00 PM||Check-In & Safety Briefing|
|1:10 PM - 3:00 PM||ATV ride, Snack & 45 minute Swim|
|3:00 PM||Guests Depart|
A light snack is included. Food is available for purchase before and after your tour at the Umauma Visitor Center.
- A full refund is available up to 72-hour prior to your tour starting (at 9:45 AM). After that time, you will be charged in full.
- There will be no refunds for no-shows. If you are deemed for this experience, you will receive a 75% refund.
- Tours run rain or shine. Tour requires a minimum of 4 people.
- Prices Range for Vehicle Type. Children 4-11 must ride with a parent. Must be 16+ years old to operate your own ATV and 18+ years old to drive others. Driver’s need a valid driver's license.
- A waiver will need to be signed at check-in. You will be wearing a helmet for safety.
- Children must be 4+ years old to participate. Participants must weigh under 350 lbs.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Long hair should be tied back. Sunglasses and eyeglasses should be secured with a strap. Close-toed shoes required. Smoking is not permitted.
- No history of neck or back injury.