Zipline North Shore Dual Lines Details
North Shore Oahuʻs First Zipline
Ride Side-By-Side On Dual Line Course
2-mile ATV Ride To Top Of Course
8 World-Class Ziplines Up to 1/2 mile in length
Panoramic Views Of North Shore
Educational Exhibits and Information
Rappels, Bridges, and Boardwalks Included
3-Hour Small Group Guided Tour
Waikiki Pickup Option Available
From start to finish, you’ll have constant panoramic views of one of the most beautiful places on earth. Tucked high in the lush mountains overlooking North Shore’s famous beaches, the only concern you’ll have is which backdrop is better for your pictures.
Start your day with the option for pickup in Waikiki or drive yourself out to Oahuʻs North Shore for your ziplining adventure. Once you arrive at the zipline course base yard, you will be fitted with the gear you need to enjoy the 3-hour tour. We then board our 6 Passenger ATV for a ride to the top of our canopy course.
You will climb and descend platforms by rappelling, crossing swinging bridges and boardwalks. Your personal guide will take good care of you as you and your partner zip over the rainforest canopy side-by-side. There are more surprises in store on this tour including other fun activities, stories and always lots of fun. Tour is closed on Sundays.
Price & Availability
|Child (7+ yrs)||$169.00|
Available Monday Thru Saturday, Closed Sundays.
What To Bring
- Dress appropriately for the weather. Comfortable clothes are recommended. Rain in Hawaii can come and go very quickly so we recommend wearing clothes that you don’t mind getting a little wet.
- Short shorts, loose jewelry, and baggy clothes are not recommended.
- You may bring a camera ONLY if it is secured with a strap. CLIMB Works also takes photos of you ziplining available for purchase.
- Necessary medication such as inhalers, nitroglycerine pills, or epi-pens.
- Bring something to pull back long hair.
- Glasses and sunglasses can be worn as long as they are secure and/or will stay on your face.
- We do not allow backpacks or fanny packs unless for medication. Water stations will be available to you throughout the tour.
- Leave valuable items at home. We can hold onto your phone and car keys behind the front desk. Everything else must be left in the car.
- We do not allow unsecured items(phones, keys, water bottles, etc) that can fall out while ziplining. This is for the safety of those working or traveling under our zip lines and platforms.
- You must be at least 7 years old to participate.
- If you are under 80 lbs and at least 7 years old, you can still participate but you may be required to ride tandem with a guide or another lightweight sibling. Please inform us of any lighter participants in your party upon making the reservation so we can make arrangements.
- You must weigh under 270 lbs in order to participate. Anyone that weighs 250 lbs or more, we recommend being in good physical condition. We strongly discourage from participating anyone that has: recurring injuries, recent surgeries, or difficulty lifting your legs to your waist.
- Everyone must wear closed-toed shoes. No Chacos or Five Finger shoes.
- Everyone must sign a participant form. Those under the age of 18 must have a parent and/or legal guardian sign for them. Anyone participating under 18 years old must have someone 18 or older ziplining with them.
- We recommend you be in moderately good health, able to stand on your feet for 3 hours, and comfortable walking half a mile on even terrain.
- You will NOT be required to “hand brake” or drag yourself over spans on cable. Our carefully designed course, innovative brake, and expert staff will take care of you from start to finish. You just have to worry about having a great time.
We do not allow the following individuals to participate:
- If you are pregnant.
- Those that suffer from medical conditions that require immediate attention.
- Those with existing or recurring injuries or who have recently had major knee, back, or leg surgeries.
- Those under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or anything else that impairs judgement.
- Those with serious mental or physical handicaps or disorders that would not enable them to complete the mental and physical tasks that happen throughout the tour.