West Oahu Zipline Details
Most Popular Zipline Course on O’ahu
Six Exciting Ziplines to Try
Family Friendly Activity
Dedication to Your Safety
Ziplines Up to 900 Feet in Length
Beautiful Views of the Waianae Mountains
Knowledgeable and Friendly Guides
Snacks and Drinks Available in the Gift Shop
Beautiful Area to Relax and Watch the Action
Adventurous Excursion For Couples
Price & Availability
Available Daily. Check-in At 10:00 AM or 2:00 PM at Coral Crater Adventure Park.
Total Tour Time Is 2 Hours.
|Child (6+ yrs)||$139.99|
|10:00 AM – 10:15 AM||Check In at Coral Crater Adventure Park|
|10:15 AM – 10:30 AM||Gear Up & Quick Safety Briefing|
|10:30 AM – 11:45AM||Adrenaline Pumping Zipline Adventure|
|11:45 AM – 12:00 PM||Race on Our Final Dual Zipline|
|2:00 PM – 2:15 PM||Check In at Coral Crater Adventure Park|
|2:15 PM – 2:30 PM||Gear Up & Quick Safety Briefing|
|2:30 PM – 3:45PM||Adrenaline Pumping Zipline Adventure|
|3:45 PM – 4:00 PM||Race on Our Final Dual Zipline|
Work up an appetite with all of the excitement? We offer drinks and snacks for purchase in our gift shop.
- Hawaiian Juice
- Hawaiian Green Tea
- Iced Cappuccino
- Diet Pepsi
- Monster Energy Drinks
- Itoen Green Tea
- Variety of Potato Chips
- Granola Bars
- Fig Bars
Tours are 100% refunded if activities do not operate due to weather or safety reasons.
For individuals or groups less than 6, tours are fully refunded if cancelled 48 hours or more before the start of the tour.
Groups of 6 or larger must provide at least 72 hours notice before the start of the tour for a full refund.
Contact Hawaii Tours by phone at (808) 379-3701 or email us to make a cancellation.
- Participants must weigh between 60lbs and 270lbs.
- Children must be at least 6 years old to participate.
- All guests must sign a waiver prior to ziplining. Guests under the age of 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
- Must be reasonably fit since there is walking between some of the ziplines, including a short incline.
- Not recommended for people with back or neck injuries, or those with difficulty walking.
- Must be capable of carrying 15lbs for the duration of the tour.
Our Safety Promise: Your safety is our number one priority. We use state-of-the-art harnesses, helmets, and double-locking clips that guarantee complete safety. When not on the zipline, at all times, guests are clipped onto the static line. Our ziplines also feature the most modern brake system, freeing zipliners from having to control their own speed or need to stop themselves. Feel comfortable knowing that this activity is safe for guests of all ages and abilities. Our course surpasses the Association for Challenge Course standards and undergoes daily course and safety equipment inspection. Our ACCT-trained expert guides are by your side throughout the whole adventure. Leave your worries at home and join us for an experience you’ll remember for your lifetime!
- Please dress comfortably and for the weather, as we operate rain or shine
- Loose jewelry, short shorts, or baggy clothes not recommended
- Must wear closed-toe shoes
- Something to pull back long hair
- Leave valuables at home