Jurassic Valley Zipline Adventure Details
Many movies, including Jurassic Park, was filmed here, but we take our Hawaiian culture seriously, too. So, each zipline is named after a special, culturally significant aspect of the Ka’a’awa Valley and ranges from 200 feet to 1/4 mile in length! Guests will learn about Hawaiian traditions and experience the Ka’a’awa Valley first-hand, zipping through native flora and fauna, over natural streams… and be sure to look for props and locations from Jurassic Park and other movies that have been filmed here! Each zipline provides a new cultural experience and unique learning opportunity for our guests.
Guests must be between 4’8″ and 6’9″ and between 70 and 280lbs
- Minimum weight: 70 pounds.
- Maximum weight: 280 pounds.
- Must be between 4’8″ and 6’9″.
- Required Waist Size between 22in (55cm) and 50in (127cm).
- Required Upper Thigh Size between 18in (45cm) and 28in (71cm).
- Closed toe shoes must be worn.
- For questions about restrictions please contact our ticket office for more information.