Zipline & Waterfall Adventure Combo Details
Zipline Over a Rainforest on the Slopes of Haleakala
Hike to Hidden Waterfalls
Rain Gear and Bug Repellent Included
Water, Snacks, and Lunch Provided
There are so many great things to pack into a one day which makes our combo tour options a great way to get in as much as possible on your Maui vacation. Start your day with pickup at your hotel or condo in South or West Maui (or drive yourself to our meeting location).
We start our day with a drive up to an amazing zipline, touring through Upcountry Maui town of Makawao on your way to Piiholo Zipline. This course is a lot of fun, voted Mauiʻs best Zipline, with 4 side-by-side ziplines and over 6400ʻ of ziplines.
After a thrilling ride, we take a backroad drive through Mauiʻs rainforest to a wonderful 2 mile hike that includes two waterfalls and multiple swimming spots. Go swim in a waterfall pool and even jump from a cliff. Talk about an adventure.
Included is lunch and snacks throughout the day.
- 8:00 am – Pickup from South & West Side Hotels (If you purchased this option)
- 8:30 am – Meet at our location in Kahului to start your guided tour
- 9:15 am – Drive through historic Makawao town
- 9:20 am – Start your zipline course
- 11:00 am – Finish the zip line and head across the island to hike
- 11:30 am – Start a hike up to the waterfall pools
- 12:00 pm – Picnic lunch near a waterfall with swimming option
- 2:45 pm – Return to our meeting location
- 3:30 pm – Return to your hotel or condo in South & West Maui (if purchased)
|Child (8+ yrs)||$229.00|
Transportation from South and West Maui hotels available for $30 / person. Choose Maui pickup otherwise choose Drive Yourself to our meeting location.
Tour is available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays each week.
Hike Maui Provides:
- Backpack, rain gear, bug repellent, water, snacks and lunch
What to Wear:
- Longer shorts or pants for zipline
- Bring or wear Swimsuits
- Closed toe shoes for zip
- Sneakers or sports sandals for hike
What to Bring:
- Cash, if you wish to tip your guide
|Length||3000 ft zipline / 1-2 mile hike|
|Age||minimum 8 years old|
|Food||lunch and snacks|
This hike is confirmed for a minimum of 4 participants.