- Adult/Child $169.00 (12yrs & older) Adults and Children who are not riding may ride in van at the same cost.
- Round trip transfer from hotel or condominium.
- Enjoy hot beverages and muffins.
- Helmets and rain gear (if needed) are fitted to each guest for their comfort.
- Enjoy a tour of Haleakala, the stunning view of the Haleakalā cinder cones and volcanic features 3000’ below. Also, enjoy a tour of the National Park and House of the Sun Visitor Center with our knowledgeable tour guides.
- Bicycle tour begins at the 6500’ elevation mark outside of the national park.
- The tour will gently descend the 21 switchbacks on the western slopes of Haleakala (the world’s largest resting volcano). Riders will enjoy bi-coastal panoramas of Maui’s central valley and West Maui Mountains. Riders will enjoy the scent and sights of riding through pine and eucalyptus forests.
- There will be photo opportunities during the bike ride.
- Relax at the Maui Lavender Farm where no host meals and snacks are available. Rest and enjoy the beautiful flora and views.
- Finish the bicycle tour through the Upcountry community.
- Van tour with information and history of Maui’s sugar cane and pineapple days.
- Tour duration: 8-9 hours.
Here are some guidelines and tips before you get on Bike tour:
- Wear warm clothing in layers.
- Competent riders – please, no beginners.
- Sorry, NO PREGNANT WOMEN.
- Minimum 12 years of age.
- 5 feet tall guideline height.
- Wear close-toed rubber soled shoes.
- Maximum weight for bike rider is 250 lbs.
- No Riders may participate with medical conditions that would adversely effect them in this activity.
- Riders must sign acknowledgement of risk & safety form.
- Departs: 8:30am | Approximate Return: 5:00pm
If you have decided to cancel your reservation or need to re-schedule, please call our 24 hours reservations 1-844-471-0785 or our local office at 808-518-3061.
- All tour cancellations must be made 5-days prior to the tour date.
- Any cancellation within a 5-day period of the scheduled tour date, is subject to a $50 cancellation fee per person.
- You may re-schedule based on availability, 48-hours notice is required.
- Tours cancelled within 24 hours from scheduled tour date will result in a FULL CHARGE.
- No refund will be issued if you cancel a re-scheduled tour.
- There will be 100% charge for No Show (If you do not show up for the scheduled tour, no refund will be issued).
- Store items can be returned for store credit, no cash or credit refunds.