Hilo Rainforest and River Zipline Tour Details
What to Expect:
- Zipline Tours run rain or shine with waterproof jackets provided
- Cooler temperatures at the beginning of the course and warmer temperatures at the end
- 1,000 foot total elevation drop from beginning to end
- Fully narrated off-road adventure to and from the zip line course
- Elevated platforms connected with exciting features like suspension bridges and suspended staircases
- Light snacks and beverages for purchase, deli-style lunch option. ($15)
What to Bring:
- Closed toe shoes are required. Keen and Salomon brand shoes available for purchase at the KapohoKine Adventures store
- Shorts, pants and t-shirts are ok
- Light jacket, sunglasses and hat suggested
- Bring your still or video camera to take advantage of photo ops galore
Delivered Picnic Lunch Package
- Have a delicious picnic lunch delivered to you right on the zip line tour. Includes choice of sandwich, Hilo-made taro, sweet potato or potato chips, and beverage
- $15 if you pre-order before the day of your tour
- Menu Choices:
- California Turkey (Sliced deli turkey, bacon, avocado, ranch spread)
- Tuna Salad
- Deli-style Turkey
- Veggie (Avocado, cucumber, olives)
- Italian (Salami, prosciutto, mozzarella, aioli spread)
Sandwiches are all served on fresh-baked sourdough rolls and include (in addition to extras listed below) provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, pepperoncini, onions with mayo and mustard on the side. We are happy to accommodate special dietary needs, as well. Sandwich choices include:
Sandwiches come with a choice of Hilo-made chips:
- Sweet Potato
Lunch Package includes beverage, choose from 20 oz bottles of soft drinks, juices, and vitamin waters
|Child (12 yrs and under between 35 lbs and 275 lbs)||$184.00|
|Walk Alongs (Follow Tour on Foot)||$49.00|
- Zipline tours are not for pregnant women or anybody with current or pre-existing heart, neck, or back conditions or injuries.
- Guests are required to sign a liability waiver on arrival.
- Guests must be able to negotiate stairs, and lift 15 pounds.
- Guests must weigh between 35 and 275 pounds and refunds cannot be given to guests that are under or over the weight limits.
- Changes and cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of tour time for a full refund.
Our facilities, except for the zip line, are ADA compliant, and we make every effort to accommodate guests of every ability.