Kohala Zip & Dip Tour Details
- Highlights include
- Tour Description
- Price & Availability
- Meals Included
- Gear Provided
- Special Instructions
- Cancellation Policy
Take a fun off-road drive through private lands
• Stroll through a private nature reserve and see secluded waterfalls
• Swim under a private waterfall
• Eat lunch at our private picnic spot overlooking Polulu Valley
• Fly through Kohala Zipline’s full aerial canopy course, including 9 lines, 5 sky bridges, and a rappel
• Complimentary snacks and drinks are available throughout the tour
Spend an inspiring and exhilarating day in North Kohala, a land of stunning beauty and profound cultural significance. Zipline high above the forest floor, picnic on the rim of Pololu Valley & swim under a private waterfall fed by a cool mountain stream.
Price & Availability
Zip And Dip
|AdultsAges 13 and up||$270.00|
Approximately 6 hours, Departing and returning from our Kona Headquarters. Guests may also meet us at our Kohala Zipline HQ in Hawi.
Tour limited to a maximum of 8 guests.
Snack, deli-style lunch with assorted drinks, juices, and filtered water.
Walking sticks, warm wear, towels, day packs, and rain ponchos.
Closed-toe shoes required. Bring a bathing suit (can be worn under clothes), hat, sunscreen, a light jacket or sweatshirt, and reusable water bottle.
• Guests will receive a full refund with 72 hours’ notice of cancellation.
• Private tours: Customers will receive a full refund with 72 hours notice of cancellation.