ZIP N DIP: ZIPLINING & KAYAKING TOUR
Begin your day with a bang! Hop on a zipline adventure. The 9 cables take you over a beautiful flowing river and 14 waterfalls. Get a bird's eye view of the breathtaking tropical landscape. Next, spend some time relaxing at a waterfall.
Take a swim, go kayaking or try stand up paddling! You’ll have so much fun splashing the afternoon away! Also included is a catered picnic lunch. The delicious food will hit the spot after your fun-filled day!
Umauma, Big Island, Hawaii
Zip N Dip: Ziplining & Kayaking Tour Features
Umauma Falls Zipline
Experience 2 full miles of zipline thrills! With 9 ziplines including 4 dual cable lines, you will reach heights of 2,000 feet and speeds of 65 mph! Cross the Umauma River on a 200-foot suspension bridge as you make your way from treetop to treetop. Each elevated platform offers coverage from the sun and rain. With user-friendly cables, clipping in to this zipline ultra easy.
Sights from the Zipline
At the river, try your hand at stand up paddling and kayaking. The gentle waters make this an ideal place to splash around in. Paddle in the serene waters of the Umauma Riveriver or cool off with a swim in the refreshing water.
Kayak, Swim & Stand Up Paddle in the River
Soar 2,000 feet above the Umauma River gorge. Look down at a lush fern grotto. Fly over a massive lava tube. On this adventure, you will see 14 waterfalls and stop at the guests-only Umauma Falls lookout. Take in the views of the Pacific Ocean and Maunakea. Birdwatchers – keep an eye out for the rare, native Hawaiian hawk!
After a fun-filled day of activities, sit down to a catered picnic under the covered pavilion. You will be served a delicious lunch right there on the river’s edge.
Zip N Dip: Ziplining & Kayaking Tour Details
- Price & Availability
- Activity & Event Itinerary
- Special Instructions
- Cancellation Policy
Only Tour That Packs In All 4 Activities
Tour Offered Daily
Catered Picnic Lunch Included
Spacious Cabin With Padded Seating
SUP, Kayak, and Zipline Equipment Included (bring your own towel for swimming)
Friendly, Knowledgeable, and Fun Guides
Go Solo or As a Group
1 Hour of Swimming, Kayaking, and Stand Up Paddling
Beautiful Scenery & Waterfall featured on ABC’s “The Bachelorette”
Ziplining? Kayaking? Stand Up Paddling? Waterfalls? Swimming? Don’t choose just one! You can do it all in a single day! Check-in mid-morning and start off your day with a zipline adventure. Gear up for the 9 cables that will take you over the beautiful Umauma River, past 14 cascading waterfalls, and give you a bird's eye view of the breathtaking tropical landscape. But your adventure doesn’t stop there! Once your two feet are back on land, head to the nearby banks of the Umauma River. Spend some leisure time relaxing at a picturesque waterfall. Look familiar? You may recognize it from ABC’s hit show “The Bachelorette”. Then take a swim in the refreshing waters or try your hand at kayaking or stand up paddling - or both! There is no better place to paddle around than in the waters of this perfect paradise. All that activity is bound to make you hungry, so a catered picnic lunch served under an outdoor pavilion will hit the spot. You’ll have a smile on your face the entire day. This adventure is perfect for the family, ages 4 and older, so bring them all and have a laugh as you make memories!
Price & Availability
9-Line Zip Course With Swim & Lunch At Umauma Ranch
|AdultAges 11 yrs+||$304.00|
|ChildAges 4-10 yrs||$284.00|
- Available Everyday except Saturday and Sunday. Check-In At 9:15 AM At Umauma Experience.
- Total Tour Time With Check-In Is 4 Hours & 45 minutes (4 Hours On The Tour)
Activity & Event Itinerary
Daily Tour - 9:15 AM to 2:00 PM - 4.75-hour tour
- 9:15 AM - 10:00 AM - Check-In & Safety Briefing
- 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM - Zipline
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM - Catered Lunch, Kayaking, SUP, Swim at the Waterfall
- 2:00 PM - Guests Depart
Enjoy a catered outdoor picnic served at the riverside pavilion.
- A waiver will need to be signed at check-in. You will be wearing a helmet and harness for safety while ziplining. Smoking is not permitted.
- Please check in 45 minutes prior to your 10:00 AM tour.
- Children must be 4+ years old to participate. Participants must weigh between 35 lbs. – 275 lbs.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Closed-toe footwear is required. Long hair will be tied back. Sunglasses and eyeglasses should be secured with a strap. Remove any sharp objects from your pockets.
- Participants must be able to climb 3 flights of stairs and walk for short distances.
- Pregnant women and those with serious medical conditions as well as persons with prior back and neck injuries are not permitted to participate.
- A full refund is available up to 72-hours prior to your tour starting (at 9:45 AM). After that time, we will try to fill your spot, but if your spot cannot be filled you will be charged
- There will be no refunds for no-shows.
- Tours run rain or shine. Rain gear provided in wet weather.