Other Oahu Shows & Luaus
Polynesian Cultural Center Admission, Dinner and Show
The Polynesian Cultural Center is a feast for the senses. A lush retreat into the past, it captures the music, dance, and culture of seven Pacific islands nations.
Starts At $139.95
- Least Expensive Package
- Free Island Buffet Dinner Included
- Standard Seats at Show
- Best value with dinner
Polynesian Cultural Center Luau Packages
More people purchase the Ali'i Luau Tour than any other. It includes everything to make your visit to the Polynesian Cultural Center exciting, thorough, and memorable.
Starts At $194.95
- Luau & Night Show Package
- Full Day Tour
- Preferred Seats at Show
- Spectacular Evening Show
Toa Luau At Waimea Valley
The Waimea Valley luau is an evening of Polynesian culture and cuisine. You'll enjoy a delicious Hawaiian feast, see traditional Polynesian dances and music, and take part in cultural activities, all in a beautiful tropical garden setting.
Starts At $115.00
- a delicious Hawaiian feast with traditional Polynesian dances and music
- Wheelchair access available
- Parking is free for luau guests
- Starts at 1pm and 5pm and takes place at Waimea Valley