- Adult $109.00
- Child $66.00 (3-11yrs)
- One super premium beverage at the Treetop Terrace, or at one of our fabulous bars and lounges. Socialize, browse through the Legends Room® with authentic memorabilia, and get ready for the show!
- Meet-and-Greet An exciting opportunity to get autographs, take photos and chat with the Legends’ artists and dancers.
- 6:30-6:45 p.m. Hawaiian greeting
- 6:45-7:45 p.m. Buffet dinner with strolling Hawaiian music and hula
- 8:00-9:15 p.m. Show time for the new “ROCK-A-HULA!”
- 9:15-9:30 p.m. Meet-and-greet with Legends Artists
First hour free with validation and $2.00 per hour thereafter for up to 3 hours total. Starting with the 4th hour and beyond the rate is $2.00 every 20 minutes ($6.00 per hour).
Legends in Concert Waikiki’s “Rock-A-Hula” takes place on the 4th floor of the beautiful Royal Hawaiian Center, within walking distance of most hotels in the heart of Waikiki. Unlike any other Waikiki live entertainment attraction, our presentation and experience is far more than just a show. The setting for “Rock-A-Hula®” offers many fun options and time-permitting, allows guests to enjoy the evening their own way: The $20 million Royal Hawaiian Theater, featuring a dramatic 42-foot ceiling, and state-of-the-art lights, sound and multimedia technology, has a capacity of 750 theater seats. In addition, guests can enjoy the open-air terrace and stageside VIP areas for gourmet dining. Last but not least, the Legends Room allows viewing of authentic memorabilia on loan from the families and estates of the stars our show pays tribute to, and the exclusive Green Room (for Green Room guests only) to experience a taste of backstage excitement. Don’t forget to also explore the Royal Hawaiian Center with 310,000 square feet of over 100 brand name stores, unique Hawaiian goods, a wide variety of restaurants and lush tropical courtyards.