- Adult $87.96
- Child $35.42 (7-12yrs)
- 6yrs and under are free
- Kaulana – 70′, most stable double deck catamaran on Maui
- Maximum capacity – 147 pax
- Built for comfort, sunning area, and lower shade area
- Two snorkel sites (weather permitting)
- Vessel subject to change
- LAHAINA HARBOR, NORTH END, MAIN BOOTH
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 7:00am
- 7:30 A.M.
- 12:00 – 12:30 P.M. (return times are approximate)
- Dolphin watch and snorkeling off Lanai coastline (weather permitting)
Snorkel equipment and instruction, boogie board, and water slide all included.
- Continental Breakfast – Assorted muffins, tropical fruit, coffee and juices
BBQ Buffet Style Lunch – Burgers, veggie burgers, hot dogs, chicken breast with all the extras, macaroni salad, chips and cookies
- Unlimited water, soda and juice. One complimentary cocktail included to be enjoyed after snorkeling. Additional alcoholic beverages are available for purchase after snorkeling.
Must have a valid picture ID for alcoholic beverages, regardless of age.
- Towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, cover-up and hat.
- On-board gift shop offers affordable underwater cameras, souvenirs, and logo wear. All profits are donated to marine research.
- Ride at your own risk. ATV’s are potentially dangerous and all riders must acknowledge this and sign a liability release.
- Riders are cautioned to follow instructions from the tour leader about safe speeds and staying on the trails.
- ATV riders must be 16 years or older.
- Must sign liabillity release form
- Must follow instructions from your guide
- If pregnant, you will not be allowed to ride for your safety
Trial run dividing novices from the experienced drivers determining which they ride with.
- These rugged all-terrain 4wd ATV vehicles don’t have any power steering, so drivers must have some strength and coordination.