- Tour Highlight
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- USS Battleship Missouri
- USS Arizona Memorial
- City tour and Punchbowl National Cemetery
- Special Instructions
- Child $399.00 (2-12yrs)
- Airfare from Kahului, Maui to Oahu Included
- Skip the line and uncover the rich history of Pearl Harbor!
- Tour the USS Arizona Memorial and visitor center!
- Spend about 4.5 hours at Pearl Harbor, and learn the impact the area had on history.
- Take a guided tour of the USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the US Navy!
- Look for the plaque on the wooden deck marking the spot where Japan surrendered.
- View beautiful and historic buildings in downtown Honolulu.
- Discover Kawaiahao Church, the first Christian church in Hawaii.
- Drive through and experience the serenity of Punchbowl National Cemetery
Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Your USS Arizona Memorial experience will start at the visitor center. Experience an outstanding film documenting the attack on Pearl Harbor, with actual footage of that day. Spend time browsing through informative displays and learn more about the events that propelled the US into WWII. There are snack areas and food vendors where you can grab a bite to eat and relax.
USS Battleship Missouri
- The next stop on your Pearl Harbor Adventure is a one-hour guided tour of the USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the US Navy. Commissioned in 1944, and affectionately referred to as “Mighty Mo”, she earned 11 Battle Stars during her tour of duty. Walk the decks learning about her proud history and stand on the exact spot where on September 2, 1945, Japan surrendered. In all, you’ll spend approximately 4.5 hours at Pearl Harbor.
USS Arizona Memorial
- All aboard! Make the short trip to the memorial itself aboard a U.S. Navy launch. The memorial built over the remains of the USS Arizona Memorial itself will allow you to honor and reflect on the heroes of that “Day of Infamy” You can read the names of all 1,177 sailors and marines who were killed on December 7, 1941. Don’t forget to look for the “Black Tears”, the oil leak on the surface from the sunken remains.
City tour and Punchbowl National Cemetery
- Then, experience a fun fact-filled, narrated driving tour of downtown Honolulu. This scenic drive, including a drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery, will allow you to discover the cemetery’s meticulously landscaped acres. Enjoy the beauty and honor of this serene area as you drive through and see the Courts of the Missing, the chapel and the finely detailed mosaic maps of the Pacific Theaters of Operation in World War II.
NOTE: Ground transportation from hotel to the airport is not included. Lunch is also not included.
- Check-in at Kahului Airport 1-hour prior to departure
- Passport or U.S. Government Issue ID Required for Airline boarding
- No bags of any type allowed at Pearl Harbor. Bags must be checked at Pearl Harbor entrance for $3.00 per bag
- We recommend sunscreen, hat, & sunglasses
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Don’t forget your camera! (No camera lens longer than 6 inches at Pearl Harbor)
- No-Host lunch available at Visitor Center and USS Missouri
- Due to ceremonies honoring the attacks of December 7, 1941, we will not operate tours to Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial on December 7.
- Punchbowl National Cemetery closed on all Federal Holidays, except Memorial Day; tours are unable to enter cemetery on those days.