Sea Lion Encounter Details
Swim with A Sea Lion (30 minutes in the water)
Act As A Trainer & Give Hand Signals Which They Will Follow
Admission included to Sea Life Park
Transportation from Waikiki Included
A Free $10 Coupon For Use In The Park
There are a lot of interactive programs at Sea Life Park and one of them is to play and swim with Sea Lions (donʻt worry they wonʻt bite). This is a playful, educating experience with these marine animals. Guests will be able to touch, swim and even give a kiss to their sea lion. Get photos of this special interaction too! For 45 minutes (30 minutes in the water) your interaction with sea lions will be memorable as you communicate with them using hand signals.
Price & Availability
|Child (8-12 yrs)||$74.99|
Available daily at 10:00 and 11:30 am.
- Park admission is included with the program.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before the start of your reserved program at Sea Life Park Hawaii
- Bring your own towel and swimwear. Changing facilities are available.
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen to protect the animals and their environment. Approved sunscreen is available in our gift shop.
- Each child 8 – 12 years old must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult (18 years or older)
- Children 13 years old and older may swim on their own during the program
- Program lasts approximately 45 minutes (30 minutes in the water)
- NO jewelry (including piercing jewelry) or anything that can potentially fall off in the water, such as sunglasses, glasses, rings, bracelets, necklaces, hair ties etc.
- Pregnant women are NOT allowed to participate
- You may be asked to provide an ID for use of all major credit cards.
- Includes transportation from select Waikiki locations and must be reserved 48 hours prior to arrival date.