Sea Lion Encounter Details
Swim with A Sea Lion (30 minutes in the water)
Act As A Trainer & Give Hand Signals Which They Will Follow
Admission included to Sea Life Park
Transportation from Waikiki Included
A Free $10 Coupon For Use In The Park
Pucker up for a kiss from a sea lion! Take a visit to Sea Life Park and learn the hand signals of these cute creatures. Act as a trainer, communicating with the sea lion and gently feel its blubbery skin as it swims by. This 30-minute experience of one-on-one interaction with the sea lion will leave you with a lifetime of memories. Weather permitting, photos with the sea lion are available for purchase.
Price & Availability
|Child (3-12 yrs)||$79.99|
- Park admission is included with the program.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before the start of your reserved program at Sea Life Park Hawaii
- Bring your own towel and swimwear. Changing facilities are available.
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen to protect the animals and their environment. Approved sunscreen is available in our gift shop.
- Each child 8 – 12 years old must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult (18 years or older)
- Children 13 years old and older may swim on their own during the program
- Program lasts approximately 45 minutes (30 minutes in the water)
- NO jewelry (including piercing jewelry) or anything that can potentially fall off in the water, such as sunglasses, glasses, rings, bracelets, necklaces, hair ties etc.
- Pregnant women are NOT allowed to participate
- You may be asked to provide an ID for use of all major credit cards.
- Includes transportation from select Waikiki locations and must be reserved 48 hours prior to arrival date.