Haleakalā National Park Sunset Tour Details
Travel in comfort and style on one of our Gray Line Hawaii coaches with panoramic windows and air conditioning as you ascend Mount Haleakala
Stop at the Maui Lavender Farm and see many peaceful fields of fragrant flowers
Enjoy the views at 7,000 ft above sea level at the Haleakala Ranger Station.
Amazing crater views at 9,740 ft at the Haleakala Visitor Center
One of a kind Mount Haleakala sunset viewing with outstanding celestial displays
Journey down from the summit with views of Maui’s lowlands
Family Style dining at Cafe O’Lei at the Dunes with a three course dinner
A great way to end the day is to enjoy a wonderful sunset and a great meal. Join us on this unique sunset tour where you visit Haleakala National Park and watch the beautiful sunset colors from the summit area of the mountain.
Our tour begins with hotel pickup and takes you into Upcountry Maui to visit a lavender farm. The beautiful scents and sights surround you. We climb higher up the mountain to watch the sunset in the park.
After sunset, we make the winding drive down to Central Maui where we enjoy a 3-course family-style meal. Your personal guide returns you to your hotel around 9:00 pm depending on the time of the year.
- 3:00 pm – Ascend Haleakala: Incredible panoramic views.
- 4:00 pm – Maui Lavender Farm: Peaceful fields of fragrant flowers
- 5:00 pm – Haleakala Rangers Station: Stunning views at 7,000 ft. elevation
- 6:00 pm – Sunset Viewing: A celestial kaleidoscope of colors
- 7:00 pm – Decend Haleakala: View of Maui’s lowlands
- 8:00 pm – Dinner at Cafe O’Lei at the Dunes: 3-course meal, family-style dining (including vegan, gluten free & vegetarian options)
- 9:30 pm -Return to Hotel
Price & Availability
|Child (3-11 yrs)||$103.48|
- 2:00 to 3:30 pm depending on your hotel location | Approximate Return: 8:30 pm – 10:00 pm
- This tour is operated on winding roads. It is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems.