- Adult $123.96
- Teenage $92.97 (13-18yrs)
- Child $62.30 (3-12yrs) 2yrs and under are free
Included with Tour:
- Snorkeling equipment and personal instruction
- Wetsuits for everyone on board
- Whale Watching December – April
- Breakfast with Mom’s homemade cinnamon rolls & fresh fruit
- Trilogy’s famous teriyaki BBQ chicken lunch
- Beverages and snacks
- For guests ages 21 years and up, enjoy two complimentary premium beverages on the return sail! Bar Includes: Moloka‘i Mule, Lana‘i Tai, Maui Brew Co.’s seasonal beer, Longboard Lager, Chardonnay, & Rosé.
- 7:30am- Parking is available at the Ka‘anapali Beach Hotel parking structure. Please take your parking ticket to our staff at the Trilogy Concierge Services beach desk before your trip and they will validate it so you may exit the parking structure without charge.
- 7:45 am at the Trilogy Concierge Services beach desk fronting Ka‘anapali Beach Hotel. Look for your Trilogy crew member wearing a blue Trilogy shirt.
- 8:00 am from Ka‘anapali Beach.
- PLEASE NOTE – You will be loading directly from the beach, through the water, onto the boat and you will get wet. Wear your swimsuit (with a cover-up) and please place your cell phone and camera in a dry bag.
- Continental breakfast served on board. Mom Coon’s 4th generation recipe cinnamon rolls, fresh fruit, brewed Kona coffee, tea, hot cocoa & pineapple juice.
- Arrival at West Maui snorkel location.
- BBQ lunch is served on board by our crew. Captain Coon’s hot BBQ teriyaki chicken, fresh tossed green salad with Mom’s secret dressing, hot buttered corn on the cob, and assorted rolls. This is a first class luncheon experience with meals served on dinner plates with silverware. Vegetarian lunch available, please request when booking your reservation. An assortment of non-alcoholic beverages are available throughout the day.
- Sail (we really do sail!)
- 1:00pm back to Kaanapali Beach.
What to Bring
- Bring your swimsuit, towel, and non-aersol sun protection. You may want a light jacket or sweatshirt and we recommend wearing deck shoes or rubber-soled shoes.