KAUAI LIHUE ZIPLINE
Soar like a bird over a pristine tropical rainforest and deep valleys on this 7 zipline course in Kauai’s spectacular backcountry! This unique ziplining adventure will have you flying down the mountainside over 17,000 acres of former plantation lands, as you take in the jungle landscape and streams that unfold below. After your zip, enjoy snacks and refreshments in a tranquil bamboo grove and take a refreshing swim in a natural swimming pool.
Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii
Lihue Kauai Zipline Features
Backcountry Zipline Features
Begin your journey with a fun, scenic drive in a four-wheel-drive adventure vehicle as your friendly, informative guide shares about the island’s culture, history, and wildlife. At the first zipline, you’ll receive a quick safety briefing and then you’re off! Sail down the mountainside over tropical jungles, streams, and forests with stunning scenery. Zip down a series of seven ziplines as you make your way to the valley floor below.
Relax & Swim in a Natural Pool
After your exciting zip over the canopy, relax in a beautiful bamboo grove with a cold drink and assortment of tasty snacks. Bask in the sun or jump into our natural swimming pool for a refreshing dip. This is a great way to relax after an exhilarating ziplining adventure in Kauai’s fantastic backcountry.
Lihue Zipline Details
- Price & Availability
- What to Bring
- Special Instructions
- Cancellation Policy
Exhilarating 7 Line Zipline Course
A True Kauai Backcountry Experience
Soar Over The Tropical Rainforest, Valleys, And Streams
4WD Educational Adventure Drive
Knowledgeable, Certified Tour Guide
Snacks And Refreshments In A Bamboo Grove
Cool Off In A Beautiful Natural Pool
- Explore the best of Kauai’s lush tropical rainforest from above! This exciting 7-line zipline adventure soars above the canopy through 17,000 acres of former plantation lands.
- Begin your tour at the Kauai Backcountry Adventures office in Lihue. Here, you will meet your friendly tour guide then set off in a 4WD vehicle for an entertaining off-road adventure! Learn about Kauai’s fascinating history, culture, and natural environments as you travel through the lush backcountry jungle.
- When you reach the first zipline, you’ll have panoramic views over the rainforest canopy that expands below. After a quick safety briefing, you’ll be ready to fly. Soar down the pristine mountainside on an exhilarating course with 7 ziplines to gain an aerial view of the deep valleys, streams, and emerald forest underneath. This exciting course is how you will journey from the mountainside down to the valley floor.
- After this thrilling zipline experience, you will visit a hidden natural swimming pool nestled within a tranquil bamboo grove. Here, you can go for a dip into the turquoise swimming pool, catch some sun rays, or relax on the rocks that surround the pool as you take in the marvelous scenery. A variety of tasty snacks and beverages will be provided for you to enjoy.
- Hop back into the 4WD vehicle to make your way back through the jungle to end the tour. This adrenaline-pumping adventure will take you to some of Kauai’s most awe-inspiring natural wonders to make incredible memories sure to last a lifetime!
Price & Availability
7-Line Zip Course On Kauai From Lihue
|RidersAge 12 yrs+||$149.00|
Check-in at 8:30 AM or 12:30PM
Check-in located in Lihue at 3-4131 Kuhio Hwy, Lihue, HI 96766
The total Tour Time Is 3 Hours.
An assortment of tasty snacks and cold beverages will be provided.
What to Bring
- Knee-length shorts, capri pants or long pants
- Closed-toed, secure, covered shoes such as tennis shoes or hiking boots
- No five-finger shoes or water shoes permitted
- Bring a towel, swimsuit, sunscreen and bug repellent
- Hair ties to secure long hair
Participants must be at least 12 years old and weigh between 100-250lbs (you will be weighed at check-in). Adults must accompany children under age 16. This activity is not recommended for those uncomfortable with heights, or with back, hip, or knee problems.
Please wear knee-length shorts or long pants, closed-toed shoes (i.e. tennis shoes or hiking boots), and a swimsuit (optional) if you'd like to enjoy the swimming hole. We also suggest that you bring a towel, sunscreen, bug repellant, and a hair tie to secure long hair.
- For groups of 5 or less, cancellations or changes to your tour must be made at least 72-hrs in advance. Parties of 5 to 9 must cancel within 96-hrs of their scheduled tour time. Parties of 10 or more must provide one week’s notice.
- In the case that your tour is canceled due to weather or unforeseen circumstances, you will receive a full refund. No-shows are charged the full tour price.
Other Adventure Tours
Frequently Asked Questions