Lihue Zipline Details
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- Price & Availability
- Sample Itinerary
- What to Bring
- Cancellation Policy
- Special Instructions
Exhilarating 7 line zipline course
A true Kauai backcountry experience
Soar over the tropical rainforest, valleys, and streams
4WD educational adventure drive
Knowledgeable, certified tour guide
Snacks and refreshments in a bamboo grove
Cool off in a beautiful natural pool
- Explore the best of Kauai’s lush tropical rainforest from above! This exciting 7-line zipline adventure soars above the canopy through 17,000 acres of former plantation lands.
- Begin your tour at the Kauai Backcountry Adventures office in Lihue. Here, you will meet your friendly tour guide then set off in a 4WD vehicle for an entertaining off-road adventure! Learn about Kauai’s fascinating history, culture, and natural environments as you travel through the lush backcountry jungle.
- When you reach the first zipline, you’ll have panoramic views over the rainforest canopy that expands below. After a quick safety briefing, you’ll be ready to fly. Soar down the pristine mountainside on an exhilarating course with 7 ziplines to gain an aerial view of the deep valleys, streams, and emerald forest underneath. This exciting course is how you will journey from the mountainside down to the valley floor.
- After this thrilling zipline experience, you will visit a hidden natural swimming pool nestled within a tranquil bamboo grove. Here, you can go for a dip into the turquoise swimming pool, catch some sun rays, or relax on the rocks that surround the pool as you take in the marvelous scenery. A variety of tasty snacks and beverages will be provided for you to enjoy.
- Hop back into the 4WD vehicle to make your way back through the jungle to end the tour. This adrenaline-pumping adventure will take you to some of Kauai’s most awe-inspiring natural wonders to make incredible memories sure to last a lifetime!
Price & Availability
Check-in at 8:30 AM or 12:30PM
At Kauai Backcountry Adventures Office
Located at 3-4131 Kuhio Hwy, Lihue, HI 96766 (Google Maps)
Total Tour Time Is 3 Hours.
|8:30 AM – 9:00 AM||Check-In For Zipline Tour And Meet Your Guide|
|9:00 AM – 9:30 AM||Exciting 4WD Adventure Through Kauai’s Lush Backcountry|
|9:30 AM – 9:35 AM||Arrive At First Zipline|
|9:35 AM – 9:45 AM||Quick Safety Briefing|
|9:45 AM – 10:45 AM||Fly High On Our Incredible 7-Line Zipline Course|
|10:45 AM – 11:30 AM||Relax In Bamboo Grove, Swim In A Natural Pool, Refreshments Provided|
|11:30 AM -12:00 PM||Return 4WD Journey Back To Office Location|
|12:30 PM – 1:00 PM||Check-In For Zipline Tour And Meet Your Guide|
|1:00 PM – 1:30 PM||Exciting 4WD Adventure Through Kauai’s Lush Backcountry|
|1:30 PM – 1:35 PM||Arrive At First Zipline & Take In the Stunning Scenery|
|1:35 PM – 1:45 PM||Quick Safety Briefing|
|1:45 PM – 2:45 PM||Fly High On Our Incredible 7-Line Zipline Course|
|2:45 PM – 3:30 PM||Relax In Bamboo Grove, Swim In A Natural Pool, Refreshments Provided|
|3:30 PM – 4:00 PM||Return 4WD Journey Back To Office Location|
An assortment of tasty snacks and cold beverages will be provided.
What to Bring
- Knee-length shorts, capri pants or long pants
- Closed-toed, secure, covered shoes such as tennis shoes or hiking boots
- No five-finger shoes or water shoes permitted
- Bring a towel, swimsuit, sunscreen and bug repellent
- Hair ties to secure long hair
- For groups of 5 or less, cancellations or changes to your tour must be made at least 24-hrs in advance. Parties of 5 to 9 must cancel within 72-hrs of their scheduled tour time. Parties of 10 or more must provide one week’s notice.
- In the case that your tour is canceled due to weather or unforeseen circumstances, you will receive a full refund. No-shows are charged the full tour price.
Participants must be at least 12 years old and weigh between 100-250lbs (you will be weighed at check-in). Adults must accompany children under age 16. This activity is not recommended for those uncomfortable with heights, or with back, hip, or knee problems.
Please wear knee-length shorts or long pants, closed-toed shoes (i.e. tennis shoes or hiking boots), and a swimsuit (optional) if you’d like to enjoy the swimming hole. We also suggest that you bring a towel, sunscreen, bug repellant, and a hair tie to secure long hair.