Koloa Zipline Adventure Tour Details
|Child (7 yrs+)||$149.00|
- Koloa Zipline operates 7 days a week. Rain or shine we still zipline.
- Times: 7:30am, 8:30am, 9:30am, 10:30am,11:30am,12:30pm,1:30pm,2:30pm,3:30pm Sunset Zipline 5:00pm
- Times are seasonal and may change slightly
- Check-in at our retail store 30 minutes before your scheduled tour time. From there, you will be directed to the base yard where you will be outfitted with your gear and begin your adventure.
- Tour consists of 8 ziplines. Guests receive locally made snack from Anahola Granola, Juice, and water. Please be aware of food allergies and/or sensitivities.
- Tours are limited to 12 guests to ensure personal attention. During peak season please make your reservations in advance to assure your space.
- We accept Hawaii State ID or Hawaii Driver’s License for Kama’aina discount when booking directly by phone ONLY. You must have ID at check-in to be granted discount.
- All minors must be accompanied on tour by a parent or legal guardian.
Weight & Age Requirements
- For the safety of our guides and guests, all participants must weigh less than 270 lbs. The tandem zipline weight cannot exceed a combined weight of 280lbs.
- Those who fall outside the weight range will not be allowed to ride.
- *** No refunds will be given to those who book and weigh outside the weight restrictions at time of tour. A scale will be provided at the base yard during check in. ***
- Minimum age of participants is 7 years old. Children between 7-17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Zipline course requires a low to moderate degree of physical strength and stamina. There are two uphill hikes that are less than 400 ft in length. One of the hikes is at a 45 degree angle.
- Tour is not recommended for people with heart conditions and recent bone/joint injuries or back issues.
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to zipline.
- Guests with bee allergies should bring their Epi-pens if needed
What to Bring
- Shirts with sleeves (tank tops are not recommended).
Knee length shorts or pants.
- Jacket to be on the safe side (optional but best to bring).
- Sturdy closed toe shoes are required. Sneakers and boots are ideal. Slip-ons like Crocks are not allowed.
- Guests can bring a backpack for personal items (camera, water etc..). Affordable, lightweight packs are available for purchase upon check-in. All guests are responsible for the items they bring on the tour.
- Camera and Video cameras (we are not responsible for lost or damaged personal items).