- Minimum age to participate is 7 years old accompanied by an adult (parent or guardian)
- All minors must be accompanied by parent or guardian
- All bookings must be made by adults age 18 and over
ZIPLINE IN KAUAI
Koloa Zipline course consists of 8 lines and gives you a ride of a lifetime through the south shore of beautiful Kauai and 22,000 acres of Hawaii’s first sugar plantation just right beneath your feet!
Koloa, Kauai, Hawaii
Koloa Zipline Adventure Tour Features
Kauai’s Longest Zipline Course
This specific tour is limited to 12 guests at a time to ensure personal attention, so be sure to book your tour in advance. Koloa Zipline is Kauai’s longest zipline course featuring 3 of the longest lines on island including the Waita zipline (1/2 mile). Once you book your tour, directions and map are included in your itinerary.
Our patented Flyin’ Kauaian Harness lets you conquer zip aerobatics such as upside down, standard prone position, and hands free like your favorite superhero! Our Ground School can teach you some great moves. Expert instructors will teach you how to zip different! Go upside-down, flying face first on your stomach, spinning backwards, hands free, kicking back, or planked. What’s your favorite position?
See beautiful Koloa. It is a small plantation town, butted up against Kauai’s South Shore jungle, on the furthest northwesterly island in the Hawaiian island chain. It is our home, our history, our teacher, our friend, and our playground. Fly over the Waita Reservoir – this 525-acre reservoir is home to dozens of species of local wildlife and can be viewed from the air only by out zipline tour.
Koloa Zipline Adventure Tour Details
Kauai’s Longest Zipline Course
Zipline over Kauai’s South Shore
Tandem Ziplining Available for Kids
Locally Made Anahola Granola Snack, Juice, and Water Provided
Ground School Offered for Beginners
Take a headfirst plunge down a zipline at Koloa Zipline on Kauai. This 8 line course is about 3.5 hours of excitement featuring a line that is almost ½ mile long. On this course you can also zip together with your partner so you can both experience the wind and speed as you zip down the wires.
Our small group tours are limited to 12 guests so you get personalized attention. Start your tour with an educational course so you maximize every zip you do. A snack is included, locally made from Anahola granola, juice and water. A perfect snack to keep your energy up.
Price & Availability
8-Line Zipline Adventure Tour In Koloa
|FlyersAges 7 yrs+||$159.00|
- Koloa Zipline operates 6 days a week. Rain or shine we still zipline.
- Times: 7:30am, 8:30am, 9:30am, 10:30am,11:30am,12:30pm,1:30pm,2:30pm,3:30pm Sunset Zipline 5:00pm
- Times are seasonal and may change slightly
- Check in at our retail store 30 minutes before your scheduled tour time. From there, you will be directed to the base yard where you will be outfitted with your gear and begin your adventure.
- Knee length shorts or pants.
- Shirts with sleeves (tank tops are not recommended).
- Jacket to be on the safe side (optional but best to bring).
- Sturdy closed toe shoes are required. Sneakers and boots are ideal. Slip-ons like Crocks are not allowed.
- Guests can bring a backpack for personal items (camera, water etc..). Affordable, lightweight packs are available for purchase upon check-in. All guests are responsible for the items they bring on the tour.
- Extra water.
- Camera and Video cameras (we are not responsible for lost or damaged personal items).
- Tours are limited to 12 guests to ensure personal attention. During peak season please make your reservations in advance to assure your space.
- All minors must be accompanied on tour by a parent or legal guardian.
Any request for a refund prior to 72 hours is honored with a full cash refund.
In the event of cancellation or request change to your reservation, please note the following. Most Hawaii Tours & Activities originating from Oahu, there is no charge for date change or tour change based on tour availability.
No refunds issued for any tours within the 72 hour period, prior to the start of your tour.
Other Great Adventure Tours
Frequently Asked Questions