Get instruction from a local who knows the reef, how to fish it sustainability so there is always plenty to catch. You will learn all the techniques to be a successful spear fisher.
- Great For Beginners To Sport
- Gear & Professional Instruction
- 2 Hours In Water, Ages 13+.
- 5.5 Hrs. 7:00AM Daily, Kaanapali
BOOK YOUR TOUR
Check Out These Other Ocean Activities Tours
Maui Freediving 101
We drive you to the nearby location and you will love it. We will teach you how to free dive to depths and hold your breath long enough to really enjoy... More
from $159.00Like 0 likes
- 4 Hrs. Free Diving Lesson At Kaanapali
- Instructor And All Equipment Included
- Learn How To Safely Free Dive
- Guided Free Diving Lessons
Dive Maui's west coast and explore the "Carthaginian II" wreck... More
from $189.00Like 0 likes
- 6 Hrs. Dive Tour From Maalea Harbor
- Guide Included
- See A Sunken Ship Marine Ecosystem
- Historical Dive Adventure Tour
5/5 (216 Reviews)
Find the Perfect Hawaiian Tour
Choose an Island
When are you traveling?
- Hawaii Tours delivers experiences. Book Hawaii better by going with locals who treat you like ohana.
- Free Cancellations & Easy Refunds
Full cash or credit refunds on every experience.
- Custom Vacation Packages & Tours
Specializing in all-inclusive Hawaii vacation packages for groups of all sizes.
- Best Experiences & Value Guarantee Guests share great reviews about our top-rated local travel team.
- Be Part Of The Ohana (family)
Support sustainable operations, communities, & families like yours.
- 24/7 Guest Services & Support
- Be Treated Like You Are Ohana
See how Aloha truly feels when you travel with us.
- On-Island Managers, Guides & Owners
Travel in style and comfort across Oahu, Maui, Kauai & Hawaii Islands
- No Interest Payment Plans
Pay over time with no risk to you.
- 55-541 Naniloa Loop, Laie, HI 96762
- 1- 808-379-3701
- [email protected]
- Open Daily 5:00am to 9:00pm, HST
ACTIVITIES & TOURS
ABOUT HAWAII TOURS
5/5 (216 Reviews)