Oahu Waterfall Hike and Bike Downhill Tour Details
- Tour Description
- Price & Availability
- Sample Itinerary
- Tour Includes
- What To Bring & Wear
- Special Instructions
5 Mile Downhill Bike Ride
1.5 Mile Rainforest Hike
Go Swimming, See A Waterfall
Learn about the culture and land uses
Identify flowers, birds and plant life with a guide
Multiple opportunities for photos
Great views of Oahu and rainforest
Your day starts with pickup at your hotel or condo in Waikiki. We will drive you up into the lush rainforest where you will have breathtaking views of Oahu. We take a 1.5-mile hike through the forest to a beautiful waterfall. Between hiking and biking, we take a rest for a picnic lunch of deli-style sandwiches.
From there we head onto the bikes for a leisurely ride through the rainforest down for 5 miles. Your guide will make sure your day is enjoyable for everywhere.
We return to you to your hotel or condo in Waikiki about 3:00 pm.
Price & Availability
Operates Everyday except Sunday
- 9:00 am pick up from your hotel
- 10:00 am begin your hike
- 11:30 am Shuttle to Koolau Mountains
- 1:00 pm Bike Ride – 5 miles downhill
- 2:00 pm Picnic Lunch
- 3:00 pm Return to hotel
- Deli-style lunch and beverage
- Professional nature guides
- Rain gear, hip pack, mosquito repellant
- Bottled water, trail snacks
- KHS cruiser bikes and Bell helmets, and complimentary
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki Hotel.
- Minimum 4.0′ to ride bike.
What To Bring & Wear
- Longer shorts or pants for hike
- Bring or wear Swimsuits
- Sneakers or sports sandals for the hike
What to Bring:
- Cash, if you wish to tip your guide
- Gratuities are not included. Suggested Gratuity: 10% of the ticket price. Once booked we will arrange to pick up from your Waikiki Hotel Location, pick up time before 9:00 am.