UMAUMA FALLS ZIPLINE TOUR
Hook in for 2 miles and 9 lines of zip lining fun! Reaching speeds up to 65 mph, this family-fun zipline tour offers a distinctly thrilling way to take in the tropical beauty of the jungle, rivers, waterfalls, and even the Pacific Ocean! Feel the wind in your hair as you soar over treetops and traverse suspension bridges.
Your heart will skip a beat as you look down on 14 gushing waterfalls and glimpse lava tube remnants. After 90 minutes of heart-pounding excitement, your feet will be firmly planted back on the ground, but your mind will still be racing!
Umauma, Big Island, Hawaii
Umauma Falls Zipline Tour Features
Umauma Falls Zipline
The 2 miles of zipline cable totals 9 ziplines including 4 dual cable lines adding extra excitement to the tour! You will reach heights of 2,000 feet and speeds of 65 mph. You will even cross a 200-foot suspension bridge. Each platform is sheltered providing cover from the sun and rain. Each zipline is user-friendly making it easy to snap on and off the line.
Sights from the Zipline
Soard over a beautiful river gorge, a lush fern grotto, and a lava tube. You will see 14 waterfalls and stop at the exclusive Umauma Falls lookout. Take in the fantastic views of the ocean and Maunakea from your elevated vantage point. And remember to keep an eye out for a native Hawaiian hawk!
Umauma Falls Zipline Tour Details
- Price & Availability
- Activity & Event Itinerary
- Cancellation Policy
- Special Instructions
Offering 2 Miles of Zipline
Cross a River, 14 Waterfalls, Lava Tube, Fern Grotto, & a Suspension Bridge
Views of Umauma Falls, Pacific Ocean, & Maunakea
Reach Speeds Up to 65 MPH & Heights of Up to 2,000 Feet
9 User-Friendly Zipline Cables
Helmets & Safety Briefing Provided
Snacks and Drinks Available for Purchase Before & After the Tour
Ages 4+ Welcome
Large Groups Welcome
Are you ready to see the island from a new point of view? Clip into this ziplining tour that will take you over a teetering suspension bridge, high above 14 beautiful cascading waterfalls, across a rushing river gorge, and above lush fern grottos and historic lava tubes. You’ll even get ocean views of the vast blue Pacific! After an initial safety briefing, gear up with your helmet and harness and clip in to 2 miles of zipline cables. For the next 90 minutes, you’ll be speeding along user-friendly cables from platform to platform, the wind whipping around you, as you reach up to 65 mph!
Arrive a 30 minutes before your zipline time so you can get a safety briefing, helmet fitting, and have a chance to grab a snack from the nearby Umauma Visitor Center. Then it’s up, up and away! Glide your way through the air high above the rivers and land below for the next 90 minutes. Your tour conveniently ends where it started, offering another opportunity for snacks and restrooms. With tours available twice a day, 7 days a week, choose the time that best suits you! Bring the entire family along for the fun!
Price & Availability
9-Line Zip Course At Umauma Ranch
|AdultsAges 11 yrs+||$219.00|
|ChildrenAges 4-10 yrs||$209.00|
- Check-in 45 minutes prior to tour.
- Total Tour Time With Check-In Is 2 Hours (1.5 Hours On The Zipline)
Activity & Event Itinerary
|9:00 AM||Arrive & Check-In|
|9:30 AM - 10:00 AM||Instructions & Safety|
|10:00 AM - 11:30 AM||Zipline Tour|
|11:30 AM||Finish Tour & Return Gear|
|12:30 PM||Arrive & Check-In|
|12:30 PM - 1:00 PM||Instructions & Safety|
|1:00 PM - 2:30 PM||Zipline Tour|
|2:30 PM||Finish Tour & Return Gear|
Stop in at the near-by Umauma Visitor Center to purchase a meal, snacks, water, or soft drink before or after your tour.
A full refund is available up to 72 hours prior to your tour starting.
If you cancel less than 72 hours before your tour, we will try to fill your spot so you can get a full refund. However, if we cannot fill your spot, you will not get a refund.
Tours operate rain or shine. Shelters on each platform offer protection from the rain. We provide rainwear in the event of wet weather.
- Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your tour.
- A waiver will need to be signed at check-in, and while on the zipline, you will be wearing a helmet (for safety). There is no smoking permitted.
- The tour length is 90 minutes, but instruction and travel time can add some additional time for each tour.
- Children 4+ years old are welcome. Adults must accompany minors under 18 years old.
- Guests must weigh between 35 lbs. min – 275 lbs. max
- Tours run rain or shine. Rain-wear will be provided in the event of wet weather.
- Closed-toed shoes are required. Long hair should be tied back, and glasses should be secured with a strap. Remove any sharp objects from your pockets.
- Guests must be able to climb 3 flights of stairs and walk for short distances. Pregnant women and those with serious medical conditions as well as persons with prior back and neck injuries are not permitted to participate.