Historic Kona And Farm Tour
Historic Kona And Farm TourFrom: $149.00
Explore historic sites and buildings along the Kona Coast while making wonderful stops at a honey farm and coffee plantation.
- Kona Coffee Farm Tasting
- Visit A Working Bee Farm
- Explore Historical Sites
- 7-8 Hrs. Wed & Fri. Kona Pickup
Elite Volcano Hiking Tour
Elite Volcano Hiking TourFrom: $239.00
This is an unforgettable hiking tour through one of Hawaii’s most cherished attractions, Volcanoes National Park. Spend 9 hours explorings caves, lava tube, and rainforests while taking in jaw-dropping views of Kilauea.
- Climb Into Halema’uma’u Crater
- Explore Underground Lava Tubes
- Lunch, Dinner Included
- 9 Hours Departing From Hilo
Kohala Coast Waterfalls And Remote Hike Tour
Kohala Coast Waterfalls And Remote Hike TourFrom: $564.00
Experience the raw and exquisite beauty of the Kohala Coast and Kohala Valley from the air in a sleek helicopter. The incredibly diverse scenery you will enjoy includes waterfalls, sea cliffs, black sand beaches, and a massive lava field.
- 1 Hour Of Total Flight Time
- Take In The Kohala Coast
- Land Deep In The Kohala Mountains
- Choose From Multiple Departure Times
Kona Haunted Hele Tour
Kona Haunted Hele TourFrom: $44.00
Take this tour of Kailua-Kona town and learn about the historic buildings and their rather creepy side too. This tour occurs in the evening when certain buildings and areas look their spookiest. Perfect for haunted house stories.
- Walking Tour Of Historic Town
- Explore The Haunted Side
- Wheelchair Accessible
- 2 Hrs. 7PM Daily, Kailua Kona
Captain Cooked Walking Tour
Captain Cooked Walking TourFrom: $55.00
Search for the Ghost of Captain Cook who was killed trying to kidnap a local chief over 200 years ago. It is said that he still haunts the shores along the Kona Coast looking for something. Check out this walking tour to find out.
- Paranormal Investigation
- Search For Cookʻs Ghost
- Children Under 11 Are Free
- 3 Hr. 9am Sun, Mon., Kailua
Deluxe Captain Cook Tour
Deluxe Captain Cook TourFrom: $89.95
Cruise along the beautiful Kona coast to our destination. Then, upon entering the calm waters of Kealakekua Bay you will snorkel with tropical fish, above coral gardens and with luck watch Hawaiian spinner dolphins, green sea turtles & humpback whales (During whale watching season – November to March). See where the famous explorer James Cook first arrived in Hawaii. View the site of historic Ka`awaloa village and Hawaiian Royalty.
- Choose morning or afternoon start times
- Cruise along the magnificent Kona coast
- Snorkel gear and instruction included
- 2.5-hour, 3+ years welcome
Captain Cook Snorkel – Afternoon Tour
Captain Cook Snorkel – Afternoon TourFrom: $104.00
A three-hour adventure cruise to explore the historic Kona coast, to Capt. Cook’s Monument at Kealakekua Bay. Guests will snorkel at these premier marine sanctuaries viewing many species of fish, eels, turtles, and corals. The adventure continues as we head out to find the dolphins and whales.
- Expedition Adventure Rafts
- Small Groups 6 to 12
- From Keauhou Bay Pier
- Duration 3 Hours
Manta Discovery Adventure
Manta Discovery AdventureFrom: $104.00
An incredible night time experience with incredible creatures that are amazingly gentle as they swoop and soar beneath the lights. This amazing experience will be remembered forever.
- Great Experience For Ages 8+
- All The Gear You Need Included
- Snacks & Hot Tea
- 2.5 hrs. 6:30PM Daily, Keauhou Bay
Manta Ray Night Snorkel
Manta Ray Night SnorkelFrom: $120.00
Join our knowledgeable and friendly crew for a night to remember the world-famous Manta Night Snorkel. Take a boat ride in the late afternoon along the Kona coast to the manta viewing site.
- Snorkel gear provided
- From Kona coast
- A thrilling experience
- See mantas about 85% of the time
Kona Rafting Snorkel Adventure
Kona Rafting Snorkel AdventureFrom: $130.00
Snorkel at the two best spots on the South Kona Coast. We will visit the famous Kealakekua and Honaunau Bays on this morning snorkeling cruise over 4-hours.
- Snorkel In Two Great Locations
- All The Gear You Need Included
- Snacks, Tropical Fruit & Drinks
- 4 hrs. 7:30AM Daily, Keauhou Bay
Submarine Dive Off Kona
Submarine Dive Off KonaFrom: $134.00
An unforgettable 45-minute journey aboard an Atlantis 48-passenger submarine, as featured in National Geographic television specials, where guests explore a 25-acre natural coral reef and its marine inhabitants!
- 45-minute journey aboard
- A 48-passenger submarine
- An 18,000-year-old, 25-acre fringing coral reef
Kawaihae Wildlife Watch & Snorkel Cruise with Lunch
Kawaihae Wildlife Watch & Snorkel Cruise with LunchFrom: $135.99
One of the few tours operating out of Kohala, this snorkel cruise includes a lot of wildlife plus a stop off-shore of one of the best beaches on the island.
- Seeing Wildlife Is Guaranteed
- Choose Afternoon Or Morning Sail In Kohala
- Picnic Lunch & Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 3 Hrs. 9AM or 1PM Daily Sail, Kawaihae Harbor
Hilo Horseback Riding Tour
Hilo Horseback Riding TourFrom: $145.00
Take a 2.5 hour horseback ride with ocean views, reaching secluded waterfall. Go for a swim or stand up paddle in the fall’s refreshing waters before you saddle up for the ride back to the barn.
- Waterfall SUP and Swim Included
- All Ages Welcome & No Riding Experience Needed
- Free Parking, Helmets, and Saddle Bags for Personal Items
- Morning or Afternoon Rides
Waipi’o Horseback Tour
Waipi’o Horseback TourFrom: $150.00
Waipi’o On Horseback offers guided excursions into the legendary Waipi’o Valley. Enjoy views of spectacular waterfalls, a black sand beach, towering cliffs, herds of wild ponies, and much more! This is one of the most unique tours you will find in Hawai’i!
- Local guides
- Spectacular views found nowhere else
- Taste local foods
- 3-hour, two departure times Mon-Sat