Pearl Harbor Tours
No other tour in Hawaii will move you emotionally than a solemn visit to the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor. In the early morning dawn of December 7, 1941, the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor forever changed the course of history. We invite you to visit and experience history at Hawaii’s #1 visitor attraction. Before your tour to the USS Arizona Memorial, view a 23-minute documentary film with actual footage from that fateful day. Adjacent to USS Arizona Memorial is the majestic USS Missouri at Ford Island; together they serve as bookends to World War II for the United States, where it began and ended with the signing of the surrender treaty on the deck of the USS Missouri.
One Day Neighborhood Tour - Oahu
- 44 miles long, 30 miles wide, 112 miles around, Oahu is the 3rd largest among the Hawaiian Islands
- Honolulu, the capitalof Hawaii is located in the island of Oahu.
- 1,500 miles long. About the span from LA to Denver, Colorado!
- Take off, fly and land in 23 minutes. That’s how long it takes from Oahu to the island of Maui.
- 10 hours is all you need, including flying time for most tours on the Island of Kauai