More Great Oahu Hiking Tours
East Oahu ExplorerTravel to the east side of Oahu for incredible views of “the gathering isle.” Away from the hustle-bustle of the south shore and the surf breaks of the north shore, you’ll find a different kind of Oahu.
Starts At $115.00
- Exclusive Van Tour of Ko'olau Summit
- Breath taking Views
- Stop at Ancient Agricultural Temple
- Adventure Fit for All
Explore Diamond Head CraterCome enjoy a hike to the summit of the most famous crater on earth. This famous landmark will capture your imagination and leave you astounded at the unparalleled views of Waikiki. On this tour you will be informed on the crater's geology, history and archeology.
Starts At $45.00
- Duration 2-3 Hours. Daily
- Guided Hike to top of Diamond Head
- 763 Steps to the Summit
- Pick up 7:30AM Return 10AM
Jurassic Park Waterfall AdventureThis adventure will fulfill all your fantasies about Hawaii's lush rainforests, cascading tropical waterfalls, picturesque streams and unique species that can be found nowhere else on Earth.
Starts At $65.00
- Tallest Accessible Waterfall on Oahu
- Learn About Hawaiian Plants
- Hidden Trail Used in Jurassic World
- Approximately 4-hour Tour On Fridays