Big Island Full Circle Tour
Big Island Full Circle TourFrom: $195.00
Go all the way around the island and even see the Waipio Valley lookout that most Grand Circle Island tours skip. Donʻt miss anything.
- See The Entire Big Island In One Day
- Limited 10 Guests Per Guide
- Bento Boxed Lunch, Snacks & Drinks
- 11-12 Hrs. 7AM Pickup, Kona Coast
Big Island Stargazing On Mauna Kea
Big Island Stargazing On Mauna KeaFrom: $209.99
Stargazing in Hawaii is a must and there is no better place than on the Big Island of Hawaii. Go stargazing and see more with your guide who has a solar telescope too!
- Hotel Pickup & Return From Hilo & Kona
- Jackets, Meals & Warm-up Drinks Included
- Go Stargazing & Solar Gazing Too
- Personal Guide & Small Group Tour
Captain Cook Snorkel – Afternoon Tour
Captain Cook Snorkel – Afternoon TourFrom: $104.00
A three-hour adventure cruise to explore the historic Kona coast, to Capt. Cook’s Monument at Kealakekua Bay. Guests will snorkel at these premier marine sanctuaries viewing many species of fish, eels, turtles, and corals. The adventure continues as we head out to find the dolphins and whales.
- Expedition Adventure Rafts
- Small Groups 6 to 12
- From Keauhou Bay Pier
- Duration 3 Hours
Captain Cooked Walking Tour
Captain Cooked Walking TourFrom: $55.00
Search for the Ghost of Captain Cook who was killed trying to kidnap a local chief over 200 years ago. It is said that he still haunts the shores along the Kona Coast looking for something. Check out this walking tour to find out.
- Paranormal Investigation
- Search For Cookʻs Ghost
- Children Under 11 Are Free
- 3 Hr. 9am Sun, Mon., Kailua
Coffee, Clouds & Brewery Tour
Coffee, Clouds & Brewery TourFrom: $189.00
Take a few hours to visit some of the hidden gems of the Kona coast with a guide. Take a walk through a cloud forest, check out some coffee, enjoy a drink or two. Even see some important cultural areas that are off the beaten path but at a great beach.
- Visit A Cultural Landmark
- Enjoy Some Coffee & Take A Walk
- Enjoy Hawaiiʻs Finest Brewery
- 6Hrs, Age 8+, Waikoloa & Kohala
Deluxe Volcano Experience
Deluxe Volcano ExperienceFrom: $259.00
Explore the volcanoes of Hawaii Island on this tour from the Kona side of the island. You will visit coffee plantations, black sand beaches, iconic overlooks, and historic businesses and buildings. See the lava glow at night.
- Visit Volcanoes & Black Sand
- 13 Max Guests Luxury Small Group
- Lunch & 3-Course Dinner Included
- 11AM Wed. To Sun., Kona Hotel Pickups
Dolphin Watch & Deluxe Snorkel Adventure
Dolphin Watch & Deluxe Snorkel AdventureFrom: $158.00
The boat has a large spacious cabin area for lounging, relaxing, and sightseeing. On top is a sun deck for sunbathing, socializing, or just enjoying a beverage. The sun deck has a full bar for your convenience, changing rooms, restrooms, ample comfortable seating, and even fresh showers for after the swim.
- Double Deck 65′ Catamaran
- Most popular tour
- 20′ Water Slide
- Duration 4.5 Hours
Elite Volcano Hiking Tour
Elite Volcano Hiking TourFrom: $239.00
This is an unforgettable hiking tour through one of Hawaii’s most cherished attractions, Volcanoes National Park. Spend 9 hours explorings caves, lava tube, and rainforests while taking in jaw-dropping views of Kilauea.
- Climb Into Halema’uma’u Crater
- Explore Underground Lava Tubes
- Lunch, Dinner Included
- 9 Hours Departing From Hilo
Evening Volcano Explorer
Evening Volcano ExplorerFrom: $219.00
Make Kilauea Volcano and Hawai`i Volcanoes National Park your destination, and stay past sunset! This tour can start in Kona or Hilo so book your tour now.
- Departs from Hilo Or Kona
- Mauna Ulu stop & Lots Of Overlooks
- Twilight view of Volcanic Crater
- Dinner Included
Explore Waipio Valley UTV Tour
Explore Waipio Valley UTV TourFrom: $150.00
Waipi’o On Horseback offers guided excursions into the legendary Waipi’o Valley. Enjoy views of spectacular waterfalls, a black sand beach, towering cliffs, herds of wild ponies, and much more! This is one of the most unique tours you will find in Hawai’i!
- Two Person UTVs
- Local Knowledgeable Guides
- Incredible Views
- 2.5 Hrs., Two Departure Times, Mon – Sat
Hawai Volcano Unveiled
Hawai Volcano UnveiledFrom: $245.00
Enjoy views of Madame Pele in all her splendor while learning about how two of the world’s most active volcanoes – Kilauea and Maunaloa – combined with three other volcanoes to make up the Island of Hawaiʻi.
- Easy-to-moderate hike for ages 8+
- Transportation included
- Deli-style lunch, snacks, and dinner included
- 12 Hrs. Mon-Sat, departures at 11 am from Waikoloa
Hilo Horseback Riding Tour
Hilo Horseback Riding TourFrom: $145.00
Take a 2.5 hour horseback ride with ocean views, reaching secluded waterfall. Go for a swim or stand up paddle in the fall’s refreshing waters before you saddle up for the ride back to the barn.
- Waterfall SUP and Swim Included
- All Ages Welcome & No Riding Experience Needed
- Free Parking, Helmets, and Saddle Bags for Personal Items
- Morning or Afternoon Rides
Historic Kona And Farm Tour
Historic Kona And Farm TourFrom: $149.00
Explore historic sites and buildings along the Kona Coast while making wonderful stops at a honey farm and coffee plantation.
- Kona Coffee Farm Tasting
- Visit A Working Bee Farm
- Explore Historical Sites
- 7-8 Hrs. Wed & Fri. Kona Pickup
Kawaihae Wildlife Watch & Snorkel Cruise with Lunch
Kawaihae Wildlife Watch & Snorkel Cruise with LunchFrom: $135.99
One of the few tours operating out of Kohala, this snorkel cruise includes a lot of wildlife plus a stop off-shore of one of the best beaches on the island.
- Seeing Wildlife Is Guaranteed
- Choose Afternoon Or Morning Sail In Kohala
- Picnic Lunch & Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 3 Hrs. 9AM or 1PM Daily Sail, Kawaihae Harbor
Kohala Waterfalls Adventure
Kohala Waterfalls AdventureFrom: $200.00
Your fun will start off on a 6-wheel-drive Pinzgauer an Austrian Military Vehicle as we explore the North Kohala rainforest and up to 7 falls.
- Ride In A Military Vehicle
- Explore Big Island Rainforest
- Private Waterfalls & Streams
- 8 Hour Guided Tour