Big Island Full Circle Tour
Big Island Full Circle TourFrom: $195.00
Go all the way around the island and even see the Waipio Valley lookout that most Grand Circle Island tours skip. Donʻt miss anything.
- See The Entire Big Island In One Day
- Limited 10 Guests Per Guide
- Bento Boxed Lunch, Snacks & Drinks
- 11-12 Hrs. 7AM Pickup, Kona Coast
Big Island Stargazing On Mauna Kea
Big Island Stargazing On Mauna KeaFrom: $209.99
Stargazing in Hawaii is a must and there is no better place than on the Big Island of Hawaii. Go stargazing and see more with your guide who has a solar telescope too!
- Hotel Pickup & Return From Hilo & Kona
- Jackets, Meals & Warm-up Drinks Included
- Go Stargazing & Solar Gazing Too
- Personal Guide & Small Group Tour
Captain Cook Snorkel – Afternoon Tour
Captain Cook Snorkel – Afternoon TourFrom: $104.00
A three-hour adventure cruise to explore the historic Kona coast, to Capt. Cook’s Monument at Kealakekua Bay. Guests will snorkel at these premier marine sanctuaries viewing many species of fish, eels, turtles, and corals. The adventure continues as we head out to find the dolphins and whales.
- Expedition Adventure Rafts
- Small Groups 6 to 12
- From Keauhou Bay Pier
- Duration 3 Hours
Captain Cooked Walking Tour
Captain Cooked Walking TourFrom: $55.00
Search for the Ghost of Captain Cook who was killed trying to kidnap a local chief over 200 years ago. It is said that he still haunts the shores along the Kona Coast looking for something. Check out this walking tour to find out.
- Paranormal Investigation
- Search For Cookʻs Ghost
- Children Under 11 Are Free
- 3 Hr. 9am Sun, Mon., Kailua
Coffee, Clouds & Brewery Tour
Coffee, Clouds & Brewery TourFrom: $189.00
Take a few hours to visit some of the hidden gems of the Kona coast with a guide. Take a walk through a cloud forest, check out some coffee, enjoy a drink or two. Even see some important cultural areas that are off the beaten path but at a great beach.
- Visit A Cultural Landmark
- Enjoy Some Coffee & Take A Walk
- Enjoy Hawaiiʻs Finest Brewery
- 6Hrs, Age 8+, Waikoloa & Kohala
Deluxe Captain Cook Tour
Deluxe Captain Cook TourFrom: $89.95
Cruise along the beautiful Kona coast to our destination. Then, upon entering the calm waters of Kealakekua Bay you will snorkel with tropical fish, above coral gardens and with luck watch Hawaiian spinner dolphins, green sea turtles & humpback whales (During whale watching season – November to March). See where the famous explorer James Cook first arrived in Hawaii. View the site of historic Ka`awaloa village and Hawaiian Royalty.
- Choose morning or afternoon start times
- Cruise along the magnificent Kona coast
- Snorkel gear and instruction included
- 2.5-hour, 3+ years welcome
Deluxe Volcano Experience
Deluxe Volcano ExperienceFrom: $259.00
Explore the Kona coast and see Kilauea up close! You will visit coffee plantations, a black sand beach with turtles, incredible overlooks and historic sites followed by a delicious 3-course meal! Then, we will see the lava glow at night and travel back under the stars.
- See the Kona coast and Black Sand Beaches
- View the Kilauea volcano caldera
- Noon pickup at your Kona hotel
- 11-hour experience
Dolphin Watch & Deluxe Snorkel Adventure
Dolphin Watch & Deluxe Snorkel AdventureFrom: $158.00
The boat has a large spacious cabin area for lounging, relaxing, and sightseeing. On top is a sun deck for sunbathing, socializing, or just enjoying a beverage. The sun deck has a full bar for your convenience, changing rooms, restrooms, ample comfortable seating, and even fresh showers for after the swim.
- Double Deck 65′ Catamaran
- Most popular tour
- 20′ Water Slide
- Duration 4.5 Hours
Elite Volcano Hiking Tour
Elite Volcano Hiking TourFrom: $239.00
This is an unforgettable hiking tour through one of Hawaii’s most cherished attractions, Volcanoes National Park. Spend 9 hours explorings caves, lava tube, and rainforests while taking in jaw-dropping views of Kilauea.
- Climb Into Halema’uma’u Crater
- Explore Underground Lava Tubes
- Lunch, Dinner Included
- 9 Hours Departing From Hilo
Evening Volcano Explorer
Evening Volcano ExplorerFrom: $219.00
Make Kilauea Volcano and Hawai`i Volcanoes National Park your destination, and stay past sunset! This tour can start in Kona or Hilo so book your tour now.
- Departs from Hilo Or Kona
- Mauna Ulu stop & Lots Of Overlooks
- Twilight view of Volcanic Crater
- Dinner Included
Explore Waipio Valley UTV Tour
Explore Waipio Valley UTV TourFrom: $150.00
Waipi’o On Horseback offers guided excursions into the legendary Waipi’o Valley. Enjoy views of spectacular waterfalls, a black sand beach, towering cliffs, herds of wild ponies, and much more! This is one of the most unique tours you will find in Hawai’i!
- Two Person UTVs
- Local Knowledgeable Guides
- Incredible Views
- 2.5 Hrs., Two Departure Times, Mon – Sat
Hawai Volcano Unveiled
Hawai Volcano UnveiledFrom: $245.00
Enjoy views of Madame Pele in all her splendor while learning about how two of the world’s most active volcanoes – Kilauea and Maunaloa – combined with three other volcanoes to make up the Island of Hawaiʻi.
- Easy-to-moderate hike for ages 8+
- Transportation included
- Deli-style lunch, snacks, and dinner included
- 12 Hrs. Mon-Sat, departures at 11 am from Waikoloa
Hilo Horseback Riding Tour
Hilo Horseback Riding TourFrom: $145.00
Take a 2.5 hour horseback ride with ocean views, reaching secluded waterfall. Go for a swim or stand up paddle in the fall’s refreshing waters before you saddle up for the ride back to the barn.
- Waterfall SUP and Swim Included
- All Ages Welcome & No Riding Experience Needed
- Free Parking, Helmets, and Saddle Bags for Personal Items
- Morning or Afternoon Rides
Historic Kona And Farm Tour
Historic Kona And Farm TourFrom: $149.00
Explore historic sites and buildings along the Kona Coast while making wonderful stops at a honey farm and coffee plantation.
- Kona Coffee Farm Tasting
- Visit A Working Bee Farm
- Explore Historical Sites
- 7-8 Hrs. Wed & Fri. Kona Pickup
Kawaihae Wildlife Watch & Snorkel Cruise with Lunch
Kawaihae Wildlife Watch & Snorkel Cruise with LunchFrom: $135.99
One of the few tours operating out of Kohala, this snorkel cruise includes a lot of wildlife plus a stop off-shore of one of the best beaches on the island.
- Seeing Wildlife Is Guaranteed
- Choose Afternoon Or Morning Sail In Kohala
- Picnic Lunch & Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 3 Hrs. 9AM or 1PM Daily Sail, Kawaihae Harbor
Kohala Coast Waterfalls And Remote Hike Tour
Kohala Coast Waterfalls And Remote Hike TourFrom: $564.00
Experience the raw and exquisite beauty of the Kohala Coast and Kohala Valley from the air in a sleek helicopter. The incredibly diverse scenery you will enjoy includes waterfalls, sea cliffs, black sand beaches, and a massive lava field.
- 1 Hour Of Total Flight Time
- Take In The Kohala Coast
- Land Deep In The Kohala Mountains
- Choose From Multiple Departure Times
Kohala Waterfalls Adventure
Kohala Waterfalls AdventureFrom: $200.00
Your fun will start off on a 6-wheel-drive Pinzgauer an Austrian Military Vehicle as we explore the North Kohala rainforest and up to 7 falls.
- Ride In A Military Vehicle
- Explore Big Island Rainforest
- Private Waterfalls & Streams
- 8 Hour Guided Tour
Kohala Zip & Dip Tour
Kohala Zip & Dip TourFrom: $295.00
Take two of the most popular tours. Swim and play in a Kohala waterfall and then take an offroad trip to walk among the canopy in an aerial course.
- Enjoy A Waterfall & Treetop Walk
- Short Hikes With No Hills.
- Snacks, Lunch & Drinks Included
- 8 hrs. Mo. Wed. Fri, Kohala
Kona Coast Private Fishing Trips
Kona Coast Private Fishing TripsFrom: $1,077.12
Book a private fishing boat for an adventure now! With three outings offered daily, choose the fishing time that works for you.
- Rods, Reels, Bait, and Gear Included
- Keep What you Catch
- Half Day, Full Day, and ¾ Day Fishing Tours Available
- 3 Times Available Daily
Kona Fishing Tour
Kona Fishing TourFrom: $700.00
Embark on an epic full or half-day fishing adventure! Traveling along the Kona Coast, try your hand at deep-sea sportfishing with a captain who has been honing his craft for 35 years.
- Cruise Along The Kona Coast
- Fish For Blue Marlin & Mahi Mahi
- All Licenses, Bait & Gear Provided
- Keep What You Catch Up To 50 lbs.
Kona Haunted Hele Tour
Kona Haunted Hele TourFrom: $44.00
Take this tour of Kailua-Kona town and learn about the historic buildings and their rather creepy side too. This tour occurs in the evening when certain buildings and areas look their spookiest. Perfect for haunted house stories.
- Walking Tour Of Historic Town
- Explore The Haunted Side
- Wheelchair Accessible
- 2 Hrs. 7PM Daily, Kailua Kona
Kona Rafting Snorkel Adventure
Kona Rafting Snorkel AdventureFrom: $130.00
Snorkel at the two best spots on the South Kona Coast. We will visit the famous Kealakekua and Honaunau Bays on this morning snorkeling cruise over 4-hours.
- Snorkel In Two Great Locations
- All The Gear You Need Included
- Snacks, Tropical Fruit & Drinks
- 4 hrs. 7:30AM Daily, Keauhou Bay
Manta Discovery Adventure
Manta Discovery AdventureFrom: $104.00
An incredible night time experience with incredible creatures that are amazingly gentle as they swoop and soar beneath the lights. This amazing experience will be remembered forever.
- Great Experience For Ages 8+
- All The Gear You Need Included
- Snacks & Hot Tea
- 2.5 hrs. 6:30PM Daily, Keauhou Bay
Manta Ray Night Snorkel
Manta Ray Night SnorkelFrom: $120.00
Join our knowledgeable and friendly crew for a night to remember the world-famous Manta Night Snorkel. Take a boat ride in the late afternoon along the Kona coast to the manta viewing site.
- Snorkel gear provided
- From Kona coast
- A thrilling experience
- See mantas about 85% of the time
Mauna Kea: Stargazing & Free Photos
Mauna Kea: Stargazing & Free PhotosFrom: $239.00
Take an adventure to a remote, otherworldly location for a unique stargazing experience unlike any other. Explore the mountains of Mauna Kea or Mauna Loa, which ever area has the best weather.
- Weather Guarantee: See The Stars
- Professional Epic Night Photos
- Meet Your Guide On Mauna Kea
- 2 Hours, 4:00AM Daily, No Pickup
North Kohala Canopy Zipline Adventure
North Kohala Canopy Zipline AdventureFrom: $205.00
Join us for a canopy experience like no other. Perched amongst the trees of Halawa, Kohala Zipline’s Kohala Canopy Adventure features elevated suspension bridges, soaring tree platforms, and thrilling ziplines.
- 9 Lines, 5 Sky Bridges
- Aerial Trekking Course
- Group Size: 9 Max
- Duration: 4 Hours
Submarine Dive Off Kona
Submarine Dive Off KonaFrom: $134.00
An unforgettable 45-minute journey aboard an Atlantis 48-passenger submarine, as featured in National Geographic television specials, where guests explore a 25-acre natural coral reef and its marine inhabitants!
- 45-minute journey aboard
- A 48-passenger submarine
- An 18,000-year-old, 25-acre fringing coral reef
Twilight Volcano & Stargazing Tour
Twilight Volcano & Stargazing TourFrom: $215.00
Head to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park for the afternoon and evening. Visit all the most popular sites that other visits miss.
- Evening Visit To Volcanoes NP
- Drive Chain Of Craters To Ocean
- Full Sit-Down Restaurant Dinner
- 12 Hrs. 10AM Pickup, Kona Coast
Umauma Deluxe ATV Experience
Umauma Deluxe ATV ExperienceFrom: $212.00
Off-road along dirt trails on an ATV. See the Umauma River, waterfalls, and get coastal views before stopping for a swim and a snack. This adventure ride operates twice daily!
- ATV Trail Ride, Swim, & Local Snack
- Beautiful River, Waterfalls, & Hamakua Coast Views
- Choose from a Single Seater, 2 Seater or 4 Seater ATV
- All Experience Levels Welcome