- Adult $500.00
- Child $500.00 (4-11yrs)
- 3yrs & Under are free
- 5:00am-5:30am : Pick-up from hotels
- 7:30am-6:30pm : Hawaii Volcano Tour
- 7:30pm-8:30pm: Return time approx
- Iao Needle
- Lahaina Town*
- Kula and upcountry Maui
- Iao Valley State Park*
- Wailuku Town
- Haleakala Crater & National Park*
- Moderate walking, please wear comfortable walking shoes.You may wish to bring a light jacket as it gets cooler upcountry. Lunch will be available for purchase. Locations/Routes may be modified due to National Park and State Park advisories. All guests must bring a valid ID for airport security check-in. International guests must bring a valid passport for airport security check-inAll One-Day Tours are subject to availability, change without notice, and include: Round-trip transfers from Waikiki hotels and round-trip airfare to the destination island.
- At the entrance to Iao Valley lies the town of Wailuku, which for hundreds of years was home to ancient priests and warriors and now remains a sleepy tourist destination that still manages to exude the charm of a genuine Hawaiian village. A highlight of your tour is a visit to Ka’ahumanu Church built in 1876 and named in honor of Queen Ka’ahumanu who was influential in establishing Christianity on the islands. The church still features services in the native Hawaiian tongue on Sundays.
- Haleakala Crater, an active 10,000-foot volcano that currently lies sleepily on eastern Maui’s expanse, can be seen from anywhere on the island. Haleakal’ is Hawaiian for ‘house of the sun’ and local legend has it that here the god Maui snared the sun forcing it to slow its journey across the skies. Visitors and locals can pay homage to that legend by rising early to watch the sun rise from the crater’s peak.