Shark Trek Adventure Details
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- Sample Itinerary
- Price & Availability
- Special Instructions
- What to Expect
Swim with Sharks up close and personal
Admission to Sea Life Park included with your purchase
Be equipped with professional high grade scuba gear
Learn to scuba dive from experienced, professional instructors if this is your first dive
Professional Instruction from certified scuba safety instructors to caterer to everyone from beginners to certified divers
Training video for certified divers
Engage with three different species of native Hawaiian sharks (White tip Reef sharks, Sandbar sharks and Blacktip Reef sharks)
A Massive 300,000 gallon tropical tank
Also swim alongside other species such as Yellow Tangs, Giant Brown Hawaiian Sting Rays, Surgeonfish, and Blue Trevally
Located around 15 miles from Waikiki on Oahu’s scenic Makapu’u Point
Check in at Sea Life park about a half an hour prior to the start of your tour. You’ll meet your instructors and be issued your scuba gear.
Receive special instruction on your dive and learn facts about the species of sharks and marine life you will be diving with. Learn about how to use your scuba equipment and underwater procedures good for beginner to advanced divers.
Once familiar with your gear and the water, get into the tank with all our animals you’ve just learned about and see several species of sharks up close in their environment.
After the dive is completed explore the rest of Sea Life Park with your complimentary passes.
12:30 pm – 1:00 pm – Check in at Sea Life Park
1:00 pm – 1:30 pm – Meet your instructors and get outfitted with professional grade scuba gear
1:30 pm – 2:30 pm – Receive instruction on scuba gear usage and water safety for your dive with the sharks
2:30 pm – 3:00 pm – Get in the tank along with Sharks, Yellow Tangs, Sting Rays, Blue Trevally and Surgeonfish
3:00 pm – onwards – The program concludes where you’ll then be able to go and discover the rest of what Sea Life Park has to offer.
Price & Availability
|Child (3-12 yrs)||$199.00|
Dives are offered seven days a week from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. based on availability.
*Must be booked 48 hours in advance.
- Park admission is included with this program
- Arrive to Sea Life Park at least 30 minutes before your reserved program
- Bring your own towel and swimwear. Changing facilities will be available.
- NO jewelry (including piercings)
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen to protect these animals and their environment
- Photos will be available for purchase
- Participants must be 10 years of age or older. Children under 15 years old must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult. Children 15 years and older may participate on their own during the program.
- Minors and their guardians must complete and sign the Youth Responsibility Acknowledgement Release and review the Youth Flip Chart
- Program duration is approximately 120 minutes, with 30 minutes in the water
- All SCUBA equipment will be provided
- Pregnant women may NOT participate
- Complete the Discover Scuba Diving Releases and Medical Questionnaire
- Responding “YES” on the questionnaire will require you and your physician to complete and sign the PADI Medical Statement Form stating that you are fit to dive
- We welcome certified divers! Instruction will continue to be in a non-certified teaching format for procedural purposes. Certified Divers will be required to watch the training video and participate in the briefings.
- Please note: This is not a certification course. Additional training is required in order to become a certified diver.