Traditional Polynesian Sailing Canoe
Traditional Polynesian Sailing CanoeFrom: $200.00
Sail the Oahu coast on a traditional wooded double-hulled canoe. The crew of Kamoauli seeks to perpetuate Hawaiian historical and cultural understanding of the landscapes and ocean of Oahu’s Kona coast. Come aboard and experience this unique, place-based educational platform for a relaxing sail including refreshments, and music.
- Family-oriented for all ages
- Songs, stories, and activities with a local expert
- 2 Hours, Daily Sail
Path to Pali Passage
Path to Pali PassageFrom: $275.00
Soar over Oahu and experience views you’ll never get from the ground. Our flight starts over Waikiki Beaches and Diamond Head, then we see Hanauma Bay, and the Windward Coast. You will pass over Makapu’u Lighthouse, Lanikai Beach, Ko’olau Mountains, and Nu’uanu Pali. Last, you will view Pearl Harbor with the USS Arizona Memorial from the air.
- Multiple departures daily
- Incredible views of Diamond Head, Nu’uanu Pali, and Pearl Harbor
- Great for all ages
- 30-minute tour
Diamond Head Crater Shuttle & Self-Guided Hike
Diamond Head Crater Shuttle & Self-Guided HikeFrom: $34.99
Start your day with a hike around Diamond Head and take in the gorgeous views of South Oahu in every direction. This spectacular crater is a famous landmark on the edge of Waikiki.
- Hike Diamond Head Crater
- Morning Shuttle Times
- Moderate Difficulty 1.6 Mile
- 3 Hrs. Thurs. To Tues. Waikiki
Makapuʻu Point Lighthouse Trail Hike & Halona Blowhole
Makapuʻu Point Lighthouse Trail Hike & Halona BlowholeFrom: $35.99
Enjoy a ride out to the southern shore, past Hanauma Bay to hike a paved path up to the lighthouse. This is a great exercise and views everywhere on this hike. Includes shuttle from Waikiki
- Lighthouse & Blowhole Views
- Morning Shuttle Times
- Moderate Difficulty 2 Mile
- 4 Hrs. Daily. Waikiki
Spirit Of Aloha Adventure Sail
Spirit Of Aloha Adventure SailFrom: $45.00
A quick sail down the coast on this beautiful catamaran will not be enough. Feel the wind, enjoy the ride and the view of Oahu Coastline.
- Sail To Diamond Head
- Waikikiʻs Largest Catamaran
- Snacks & Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 1 hrs. Daily, Hilton Pier
Rainforest, Waterfall, And Movie Sites Hike
Rainforest, Waterfall, And Movie Sites HikeFrom: $50.99
Available rain or shine, this 2-mile trek will not disappoint. Hike through the dripping jungles of Manoa Valley to a 150-ft. waterfall. Along the way, you will pass through famous movie sites and experience the beautiful, jurassic biodiversity of O’ahu.
- Complimentary transportation from Waikiki
- Dripping jungles and a 150-ft. waterfall
- Traverse through famous movie locations
- 3.5 hour tour
Kayak RentalsFrom: $69.00
Our guests are provided a safety brief on Kaneohe bay, a detailed map on where to venture, and a kayaking orientation given by our trained and certified instructors.
- Beautiful Kaneohe Bay
- Half & Full & Multi-Day Options
- Snorkeling Equipment & Dry Bag Option
- Tandem Kayak also Avail
Volcanic Rain Forest HikeBike Hawaii
Volcanic Rain Forest HikeFrom: $85.00
On this trip, you will trek along the slopes of an ancient Hawaii cinder cone volcano and explore a lush native forest preserve offering sweeping views of O’ahu’s two parallel mountain ranges.
- 5-mile Hiking Tour
- Tour Pickups In Waikiki
- Professional Nature Guide
- 9 am – 1 pm tour (4 hours)
Oahu Downhill Biking AdventureBike Hawaii
Oahu Downhill Biking AdventureFrom: $85.00
Gear up for a smooth and exciting 5-mile bike ride along a paved road amongst Oahu’s lush Puu Ohia rainforest. Discover the breathtaking views of Oahu, the aroma of fresh flowers and fruits, and immerse yourself in the Hawaiian culture.
- 5-Mile Downhill Bike Ride
- Deli-style Lunch Included
- Roundtrip Transportation From Waikiki
- 3 Hour Guided Tour
Ko’olau Waterfall HikeBike Hawaii
Ko’olau Waterfall HikeFrom: $85.00
Enjoy an incredible rainforest waterfall hike on private land right near Waikiki. Go swimming in a waterfall pool in the Koʻolau mountains.
- 2-mile Rainforest Hike
- Private Waterfall On Windward Oahu
- Swim In A Waterfall Pool
- Pickup In Waikiki – 2.5 Hour Tour
Xtreme ParasailingFrom: $95.00
Fly high above the waters off of Waikiki on this unforgettable parasailing adventure! For those with an adventurous edge, this is the excursion for you.
- See Waikiki & Honolulu From The Air
- Enjoy 11 Minutes Of Ride Time
- Multiple Departure Times Each Day
- 1 Hour Departing From Honolulu