- Sort by Average rating
Pokai Bay SUP Lessons
Pokai Bay SUP LessonsFrom: $139.00
SUP Lessons in Pokai Bay offer a great way to explore the coastline and get some exercise without the crowds. The waves are calm and perfect for beginners, and you’ll be able to paddle around in the beautiful Pokai Bay. SUP lessons also offer the chance to see sea turtles, dolphins, and stunning views of the Ko Olina coastline!
- Small Groups and Private Lessons
- The Ideal SUP Lessons for Beginners
- Practice in Warm and Calm Waters
- See Marine Life Like Turtles and Dolphins!
Diamond Head Bike To Hike
Diamond Head Bike To HikeFrom: $149.00
Looking for an adventure? Then the Diamond Head Bike To Hike tour is perfect for you! You’ll get to bike around Diamond Head and then hike up to the top for breathtaking views of O’ahu. This is a great way to see one of O’ahu’s most popular landmarks in a unique and exciting way.
- 4-hour tour
- 7+ mile guided tour
- Bike and hike
- Diamond Head State Monument
Reef ExplorerFrom: $159.00
This tour is perfect for beginner divers who want to explore two of Oahu’s most beautiful reefs. You’ll be able to see a wide variety of marine life and coral on this dive, and we guarantee you’ll have an amazing time!
- 3-hour tour
- Two-tank dive
- Shallow reef dive
- Great for beginners
Path to Pali Passage
Path to Pali PassageFrom: $275.00
Soar over Oahu and experience views you’ll never get from the ground. Our flight starts over Waikiki Beaches and Diamond Head, then we see Hanauma Bay, and the Windward Coast. You will pass over Makapu’u Lighthouse, Lanikai Beach, Ko’olau Mountains, and Nu’uanu Pali. Last, you will view Pearl Harbor with the USS Arizona Memorial from the air.
- Multiple departures daily
- Incredible views of Diamond Head, Nu’uanu Pali, and Pearl Harbor
- Great for all ages
- 30-minute tour
Rainforest, Waterfall, And Movie Sites Hike
Rainforest, Waterfall, And Movie Sites HikeFrom: $50.99
Available rain or shine, this 2-mile trek will not disappoint. Hike through the dripping jungles of Manoa Valley to a 150-ft. waterfall. Along the way, you will pass through famous movie sites and experience the beautiful, jurassic biodiversity of O’ahu.
- Complimentary transportation from Waikiki
- Dripping jungles and a 150-ft. waterfall
- Traverse through famous movie locations
- 3.5 hour tour
Traditional Polynesian Sailing Canoe
Traditional Polynesian Sailing CanoeFrom: $200.00
Sail the Oahu coast on a traditional wooded double-hulled canoe. The crew of Kamoauli seeks to perpetuate Hawaiian historical and cultural understanding of the landscapes and ocean of Oahu’s Kona coast. Come aboard and experience this unique, place-based educational platform for a relaxing sail including refreshments, and music.
- Family-oriented for all ages
- Songs, stories, and activities with a local expert
- 2 Hours, Daily Sail
Oahu Circle Island Private Tour With Doors Off
Oahu Circle Island Private Tour With Doors OffFrom: $535.00
Feel the wind in your hair and see the entire island of Oahu with this exclusive, doors off helicopter tour. See the island like never before and enjoy what is sure to become the highlight of your trip.
- Exclusive 1 Hour Flight
- See The Entire Island
- Explore Incredible Natural Landmarks
- Doors-off Experience
Volcano Sightseeing & Helicopter Tour From Oahu and Maui
Volcano Sightseeing & Helicopter Tour From Oahu and MauiFrom: $989.00
Staying in Waikiki or at a Maui resort and wishing that you can get away to explore some volcanoes for the day? This tour is for you! Fly over to the Big Island of Hawaii for the day and have an unbelievable experience. Take a morning inter-island flight, tour the volcano in the morning and fly in a helicopter over it later that afternoon. You are in for a great adventure.
- See Hilo, mountains, and waterfalls
- View the Kilauea volcano caldera
- Shuttle pickup at your hotel – inter-island flight included
- 12+ hour tour
Majestic Circle Island Tour
Majestic Circle Island TourFrom: $132.99
Explore the island of Oahu on a full-service tour that includes the most popular stops like Dole Plantation, Waimea Valley & a hidden valley too.
- Circle The Island To See More
- Best Of The Day Lunch Included
- Ko Olina Pickups Available
- 8 AM, 9 Hrs Daily, From Waikiki
South Shore Aerial Experience
South Shore Aerial ExperienceFrom: $195.00
Not sure about a helicopter ride? Try a shorter flight above Waikiki and Oahuʻs South Shore. Itʻs an affordable way to experience the joy of flying above a tropical island. You will love it.
- Soar Above Waikiki
- Doors On Or Off Option
- 2 Guest Min. Ages 7+
- 20-25 Min Flight, Honolulu
Oahu Pro Photography Flight
Oahu Pro Photography FlightFrom: $367.00
Get the shots that will impress on a professional photography helicopter tour. The pilot knows how and where to get the right shots, even tipping up the aircraft to keep the blades out of your photos!
- Pilot Knows Great Angles
- Fly Around Best Locations
- 2 Guest Min. Ages 12+
- 60 Min Flight, Honolulu
Magnum PI With Doors Off
Magnum PI With Doors OffFrom: $359.00
You will feel like a hot-shot private investigator on this tour as you fly around the island. See iconic spots that are also featured in the popular TV show.
- Doors Off Like Magnum PI
- Fly Over Iconic Locations
- 2 Guest Min. Ages 12+
- 45-50 Min Flight, Honolulu
Diamond Head Crater Shuttle & Self-Guided Hike
Diamond Head Crater Shuttle & Self-Guided HikeFrom: $39.99
Start your day with a hike around Diamond Head and take in the gorgeous views of South Oahu in every direction. This spectacular crater is a famous landmark on the edge of Waikiki.
- Hike Diamond Head Crater
- Morning Shuttle Times
- Moderate Difficulty 1.6 Mile
- 3 Hrs. Thurs. To Tues. Waikiki
Makapuʻu Point Lighthouse Trail Hike & Halona Blowhole
Makapuʻu Point Lighthouse Trail Hike & Halona BlowholeFrom: $35.99
Enjoy a ride out to the southern shore, past Hanauma Bay to hike a paved path up to the lighthouse. This is a great exercise and views everywhere on this hike to Makapuʻu Point Lighthouse & Halona Blowhole. Includes shuttle from Waikiki
- Lighthouse and Blowhole Views
- Morning Shuttle Times
- Moderate Difficulty 2 Mile Hike
- 4 Hours Daily in Waikiki
North Shore Private Raft Tour
North Shore Private Raft TourFrom: $995.00
Go exploring the North Shore on this private rafting tour for your group. Our large raft can seat 18 people comfortably. Checkout the various types of marine life depending on the time of year. Go snorkeling with turtles too!
- 18 Passengers Max
- Bathroom On Board
- All Ages Welcome
- 2 Hrs. Daily. Haleiwa
Private North Shore Horseback Ride
Private North Shore Horseback RideFrom: $138.00
Book your group to take a private horseback riding tour along a North Shore beach. There are 3 starting times for this tour daily so itʻs flexible to your vacation schedule. Perfect for families and groups who are new to horses.
- Private Ride Along The Beach
- Min. 2 Guests. Explore The Area
- Perfect For Beginners. 8+ Age
- 1.5 HRS. Noon, 2PM & 4PM Daily
North Shore Sunset Horseback Ride
North Shore Sunset Horseback RideFrom: $128.00
Take a ride during the “golden hours” near sunset for a beautiful and romantic time. Shoot lots of pictures along the beaches and with the horses who will look amazing. You will remember this ride for the rest of your life.
- Group Ride Along The Beach
- Great Lighting For Pictures
- Perfect For Beginners. 8+ Age
- 1.5 HRS. 6PM Daily, North Shore
Oahu North Shore Adventure Tour
Oahu North Shore Adventure TourFrom: $169.00
Choose your own adventure! Go for a hike through Waimea Valley to a waterfall or have some fun on a SUP or Kayak in the river. We will visit some great beaches and have a farm-fresh lunch too!
- Choose To Hike, Kayak or SUP
- Multiple North Farms To Explore
- Farm-Fresh Lunch And Drinks
- 8 Hrs., 7AM Sun. & Fri., Waikiki
Spirit Of Aloha Adventure Sail
Spirit Of Aloha Adventure SailFrom: $50.00
Our crew will take you on a journey to Diamond Head, where you’ll see the best of Oahu’s natural scenery and cityscape. You’ll also get up close and personal with marine wildlife in their natural habitat – it’s an experience you won’t find anywhere else!
- 1-hour Round-trip Sail
- Waikiki’s Largest Catamaran
- Stunning Backdrop of the Waikiki City Scape
- Marine Wildlife and Views of Diamon Head Crater
Flyboard Waikiki Adventure
Flyboard Waikiki AdventureFrom: $230.00
Flyboarding is the newest adventure sport to hit the shores of Waikiki. Learn how to soar high above the ocean and perform impressive tricks during a one-on-one lesson with a flyboarding expert!
- Adrenaline-Pumping Watersport
- Master Exciting Tricks
- First Aid/CPR Certified Instructors
- Views of Waikiki and Diamond Head
Day on the Bay Snorkel Picnic Sail
Day on the Bay Snorkel Picnic SailFrom: $161.00
Enjoy a water adventure and a relaxing day aboard Captain Bob’s catamaran. You will board the catamaran and cruise through the amazing barrier reef at Kaneohe Bay.
- Sail to sandbars and unique areas
- BBQ Lunch and Drinks incl.
- Free Transportation from Waikiki
- 4 Hours on the Bay
Ko’olau Waterfall Hike
Ko’olau Waterfall HikeFrom: $85.00
Join us on our guided waterfall hike! This is a mild to moderate hike over dirt trail with rocks and roots. Hiking time is approximately 1.5 hours. However, the stunning views and photo opportunities are well worth the effort! So whether you’re a seasoned hiker or simply looking to enjoy a leisurely walk in nature, join us on our guided waterfall hike for an unforgettable experience.
- Roundtrip Transportation from Waikiki
- Hike through private lands
- See the Ko-olau Waterfall up close
- 1.5 hour Guided Tour of the Rainforest
West Oahu Zipline
West Oahu ZiplineFrom: $99.99
Come visit the only Zipline on the Westside of Oahu. We have 6 lines, ranging in lengths from 300-900ft, that zip through beautiful views of the Waianae mountain range. Come and experience a fun, safe, high flying, and adrenaline rush experience with your family and friends with West Oahu Zipline.
- 6 Line Course
- Zipline Over a Canopy
- State of the Art Equipment
- Duration 2 Hours
North Shore Shark Adventure
North Shore Shark AdventureFrom: $120.00
The experience is designed with the comfort and enjoyment of the guests in mind. Have a once in a lifetime experience in a controlled and safe environment.
- 100% Guarantee Shark Sighting
- Go On A Wonderful Boat Ride
- 2 Hour Tour
- Available on Oahu Only
Jet Ski Adventure
Jet Ski AdventureFrom: $118.20
Enjoy the sheer adrenaline rush of Jet Skiing with great views of South Shore of Oahu. Open the throttle and feel the power of a 4-stroke Honda Aquatrax.
- Unguided Jet Ski Rental
- 30 Minutes Of Riding Time
- Three options for enjoyment
- Available Daily 9 – 4pm
Kayak RentalsFrom: $69.00
Our guests are provided a safety brief on Kaneohe bay, a detailed map on where to venture, and a kayaking orientation given by our trained and certified instructors.
- Beautiful Kaneohe Bay
- Half & Full & Multi-Day Options
- Snorkeling Equipment & Dry Bag Option
- Tandem Kayak also Avail
Oahu Downhill Biking Adventure
Oahu Downhill Biking AdventureFrom: $85.00
A 5-mile tropical ride coasts downhill on a paved road nestled in the lush Pu’u ‘Ohia rainforest. This unique experience combines Hawai’i’s tropical rainforest with magnificent panoramic views of scenic O’ahu.
- 5-Mile Downhill Bike Ride
- Roundtrip Transportation From Waikiki
- Guided Tour of the Rainforest
- 3 Hour Guided Tour
Xtreme ParasailingFrom: $95.00
Fly high above the waters off of Waikiki on this unforgettable parasailing adventure! For those with an adventurous edge, this is the excursion for you.
- See Waikiki & Honolulu From The Air
- Enjoy 11 Minutes Of Ride Time
- Multiple Departure Times Each Day
- 1 Hour Departing From Honolulu
Waikiki Submarine Dive
Waikiki Submarine DiveFrom: $147.00
During the Atlantis Submarine Discovery Dive, the submarine takes you down 100 feet, just outside of the Waikiki Coastline. Don’t miss out on this once of a lifetime experience.
- Dive 100′ Below the Ocean
- Once-In-A-Life Time Experience
- Waikiki Beach-front Check-In & Departure
- Almost a 2-hour long tour
Grand Circle Island Tour
Grand Circle Island TourFrom: $159.00
Visit all of Oahu’s most treasured attractions and iconic spots as you experience this 120-mile round-trip tour. These breathtaking views are one in a million.
- See The Best of O’ahu In A Single Day
- Enjoy Breathtaking Views and Picturesque Scenery
- Lunch Included At Waimea Valley
- 10 Hrs. 7AM From Waikiki
Volcanic Rain Forest Hike
Volcanic Rain Forest HikeFrom: $85.00
On this trip, you will trek along the slopes of an ancient Hawaii cinder cone volcano and explore a lush native forest preserve offering sweeping views of O’ahu’s two parallel mountain ranges.
- 5-mile Hiking Tour
- Tour Pickups In Waikiki
- Professional Nature Guide
- 9 am – 1 pm tour (4 hours)
Oahu Waterfall Hike and Bike Downhill Tour
Oahu Waterfall Hike and Bike Downhill TourFrom: $160.00
Explore Hawaii’s lush tropical rainforest on this moderate 1.5-mile round-trip guided hike where you will experience tranquil streams and view a stunning Hawaiian waterfall. Then, A 5-mile tropical ride coasts downhill on a paved road nestled in the lush Pu`u `Ohia rainforest.
- Short 1.5 mile guided Rainforest Hike
- 5-mile Downhill Bike Ride
- Roundtrip Transportation from Waikiki
- 6-hour Ride and Tour with lunch
Big Island Volcano Tour From Oahu And Maui
Big Island Volcano Tour From Oahu And MauiFrom: $585.00
Take an incredible journey from Oahu or Maui to Big Island for the day. See much of what the Big Island has to offer from waterfalls and volcanoes to beautiful black sand beaches.
- See A Lava Tube & A Waterfall
- Visit Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Travel With A Friendly, Experienced Guide
- Round-Trip Flight To & From Oahu Or Maui
Zipline North Shore Dual Lines
Zipline North Shore Dual LinesFrom: $185.00
Keana Farms, Oahu’s first zipline tour, consists of 8 world-class dual ziplines, unique sky bridges and boardwalks, a fun ATV adventure to the top, and a couple of surprises.
- Unmatched-quality and safety
- 7 world-class dual ziplines
- Constant Panoramic Views
- North Shore Oahu
Oahu Private Tours
Oahu Private ToursFrom: $1,049.99
This all-day tour of Oahu is perfect for visitors who want to see as much of the island as possible in a short amount of time. With your private guide, you can create your own custom itinerary and explore the best of Oahu at your own pace.
- Explore with a Private Guide and Vehicle
- Vehicle Options for Up to 24 Guests
- USS Arizona Memorial Tickets Included
- 8-Hour Customizable Tour of Oahu