Haleakala Self-Guided Bike Tour
Haleakala Self-Guided Bike TourFrom: $89.00
Enjoy a tour of Upcountry Maui before starting your downhill bike ride at 6500ʻ, just outside the National Park and ride all the way to Paia.
- Longest Guided Downhill Ride
- Guided Van Tour Of Upcountry Maui
- Food Stops In Makawao or Paia
- 6 hrs. 7:30AM Daily, Hali’imaile Pickup
Kayak, Snorkel, Waterfalls Hike Combo
Kayak, Snorkel, Waterfalls Hike ComboFrom: $199.00
Do it all – ocean kayak and snorkel, hike to waterfalls, and walk through rainforests – in one 7-hour trip. It’s a memorable day packed with activities to stimulate your senses. Starts at Makena Landing In South Maui. Includes a picnic lunch too.
- All-In-One Adventure Tour
- Kayak & Swim With Turtles
- Hike To Waterfall Pools
- 7 Hrs. M, W & F. From Makena
Maui Sunrise Volcano Bike Tour
Maui Sunrise Volcano Bike TourFrom: $249.00
Join an amazing experience at the top of the mountain with a local guide. See the sunrise, get a tour of Haleakala National Park before taking a 26-mile bike ride down to Paia.
- Sunrise At Haleakala Summit
- Take a 26-Mile Ride To The Ocean
- Guide Bus Tour Of National Park
- 8 hrs. 12+ Yrs. Hotel Pickup
Maui Undersea Adventure
Maui Undersea AdventureFrom: $124.00
During the Atlantis Submarine Discovery Dive, the submarine takes you down 100 feet, just outside of the Lahaina Coastline. Don’t miss out on this once of a life time experience.
- Dive 100′ Below the Ocean
- Once-In-A-Life Time Experience
- View an Artificial Reef and Ship Wreck
- Almost a 2-hour long tour
Molokini AM Snorkel Tour
Molokini AM Snorkel TourFrom: $135.00
This family-friendly experience is all about relaxing and enjoying where you are at. You can sit back, relax and dine while you spend an extended period of time enjoying the world-famous Molokini Crater as your backdrop. Everyone will love the calm ocean, beautiful fish, clear water conditions to swim through. We have a ton of great water sports gear to use too.
- Long Snorkel Time At Molokini
- Family-Friendly. Glass Bottom. (Ages 3+)
- Drinks, Breakfast & BBQ Lunch Included
- 5Hrs. 7:30 AM Daily, From Maalaea
Open Range Maui Ranch Tour
Open Range Maui Ranch TourFrom: $110.00
Take a ride for an hour or two and explore Upcountry Maui on horseback. See spectacular views of the nearby islands and learn a lot about Hawaii and itʻs culture too.
- Multiple Range Ride Options
- 8 Yrs And Up. Max 6 Guests
- Cold Drinks & Snacks Included
- 1-2 Hour Rides. Daily In Kula
Private All Inclusive Maui Picnic Ride
Private All Inclusive Maui Picnic RideFrom: $275.00
Experience a ride on Maui you will never forget. This horseback ride starts on Mauiʻs backside and winds around to a spot with incredible views of our neighbor islands, including Molokini.
- Incredible Views And Long Ride
- 8 Yrs And Up. Max 6 Guests
- Cold Drinks, Snacks & Lunch
- 3-3.5 Hour Ride. Daily In Kula
Private Bamboo Forest Trek
Private Bamboo Forest TrekFrom: $391.00
Take a hike up Pipiwai Trail to see amazing waterfalls, bamboo and even a banyan tree. See the road to Hana in itʻs entirety and stop for plenty of waterfalls and overlooks too!
- Hike 4 Miles in Haleakala
- See 200ʻ & 400ʻ Waterfalls
- Plenty Of Stop At Overlooks
- 9Hrs, 7:45AM Daily, Kahului Pickup
Self-Guided Haleakala Downhill Bike Tour
Self-Guided Haleakala Downhill Bike TourFrom: $70.00
This mid-morning biking tour is perfect for those who want to start when itʻs warmer and want to miss the sunrise traffic rush. Bike all the way down to Paia on your own. Almost 4 hours with stops.
- Self Guided Downhill Biking Tour
- Upcountry Guided Van Tour
- Ages 7+. Tandem Attachments
- 2-4 Hrs. Daily Start From Paia
Zipline & Waterfall Adventure Combo
Zipline & Waterfall Adventure ComboFrom: $229.00
Go on a combo adventure on the island of Maui, hike the amazing rainforest to a waterfall pool where you can jump in and swim. And on the same tour, stop by a fun zipline course high up on the side of Haleakala. Great views over a beautiful forest preserve.
- Multi-Experience Adventure!
- Zipline 5 Different Lines
- Waterfalls and Natural Pools
- 6 Hrs. M W & F. From Kahului